Epilogue

Epilogue: years later

(A/N at the end)

"Octavia stop running with Scissors!" Natasha yelled at her beautiful young daughter.

"she gets that from the Russian Spy." Obi-Wan laughed as he watched Natasha chase after their daughter.

"she can't be a fighter yet! she's only 3!" Natasha yelled "are you going to help?"

"this is to entertaining." Obi-Wan smiled, he kept gawking at how beautiful his wife is, long red hair with white tips, braided, sweat dripping in her forehead from chasing Octavia around the stark tower.

"she will get hurt." Natasha said and cornered Octavia and ripped the scissors out of her hand.

"who gave these to her anyway?!" Natasha yelled, Tony whistled walking by.

"you are such a bad influence." Natasha sighed and put the Scissors in the kitchen.

"Daddy look!" Octavia yelled and showed Obi-Wan her making a small ball float in her palm, using the force and practicing what Obi-Wan has been teaching her. "very good!" Obi-Wan said and kneeled down.

"one day, she will get hurt and i'll blame you." Natasha huffed sitting down at the kitchen table.

"i wasn't the one that gave her the scissors." Obi-Wan defended and looked on Tony's direction who was chatting with Steve.

"she can use the force to grab them herself now." Natasha laughed. Ahsoka screamed and she ran past Natasha and Obi-Wan with Loki chasing her, them laughing up a storm.

"they seem to be having fun." Natasha commented.

"they started dating a few months back." Obi-Wan took a sip from his tea.

"has anyone seen Mothi?" Thor asked, his son was reckless and would get into tons of trouble. "i haven't seen him in hours, we were playing hide and seek." Sif said and looked inside some kitchen cabinets.

"haven't seen him." Obi-Wan said. "want us to help?"

"no no it's okay." Sif laughed. "BOO!" Mothi screamed, scaring Sif and Thor making them almost fall over. "i was invisible!!"

"LOKI!!!" Thor yelled, Loki froze and slowly turned around. "did you teach Mothi how to turn invisible?"

"maybe." Loki held back a laugh. Ahsoka leaned into Loki, and he put an arm around her. "don't teach Mothi your dark magic" Sif sighed, Loki rolled his eyes "i have to be the best uncle i can be right?" Sif shook her head.

"he loves you either way." Thor commented.

"Octavia!" Mothi yelled, Octavia got out of her mother's arms and ran up to Mothi to play.

"LUKE! LEIA!" Octavia screamed, the two little kids ran over to Mothi and Octavia. "want to play tag?" Mothi asked, Luke and Leia nodded.

it's been a few years, Loki and Ahsoka have been only friends, until a few months ago when they finally got together. Thor was married to Lady Sif and had Mothi, and Magni, son and daughter. Magni was on Asgard, doing her classes, Mothi wanted
to go with Sif and Thor to earth to hangout with the Avengers and Jedi, and his friends, Luke, Leia, and Octavia. Mothi and Magni mean 'wrath' and 'mighty'

"no no no no!!" Natasha yelled as she saw Octavia using the force to grab a box cutter. "control her!" Natasha yelled to Obi-Wan.

"come on, her father is a Jedi, i had to teach her to use the force." Natasha glared at him as she grabbed the box cutter.

"look, it's not my fault she's obsessed with knives, that's your fault." Obi-Wan defended and sat down at the kitchen table.

"how?!"

"your the Russian spy, you use knives and guns for a living." Obi-Wan shrugged.

"shut up."

"STOP FIGHTING." Tony laughed, then continued his conversation with Steve.

"where's Bruce?" Natasha asked, noticing he's no where to be seen in the room.

"apparently teaching Anakin science." Obi-Wan laughed.

"ow!" Loki yelled, Ahsoka slapped a hand over her mouth controlling her laughter.

"sorry!" Ahsoka yelled, not being able to hold it anymore, she burst into laughter.

"Asshole." Loki grunted.

"Asshat." Ahsoka countered, earning a weird look from Loki.

"their perfect for each other." Natasha said having a fit of laughter at the table. Obi-Wan, Thor, and Sif all nodded simultaneously, laughing along.

Everyone was happy now, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka,
and Anakin would visit regularly whenever they weren't protecting someone from their universe. Loki and Thor would sometimes visit earth, but be busy with Thor's children. it was Sif's second time in Earth, the first time was saving him from being banished all those years ago, she isn't really the type to go down to Earth, but she did it for Thor and Mothi.

Loki caught up the courage to ask out Ahsoka, when he knew damn well she would say yes, but something in him told him she would reject him. they have been happily together for a few months, Mothi is 5, Octavia is 3, Luke and Leia are 7.

Padmè never came down to earth, she became the new chancellor for all the torture she endured from Sidious, everyone called her strong and fearless and thought she would be best pick.

Obi-Wan stopped laughing and held up a finger to Thor, Sif, and Natasha. they quieted.

"ANAKIN YOUR AN ASS!"

"OBI-WAN YOUR A JERK." Anakin's voice was very faint since he was in another room across the stark tower and up the stairs.

everyone started laughing. "you're teaching the kids how to say these words." Natasha shook her head.

"ass!" Octavia said, Mothi laughed "Ass!" he repeated.

"no, no no only papa and say that." Natasha said, Obi-Wan snickered "Mothi don't say that word." Sif said.

"they are like literal parrots." Thor commented.

The Jedi, Thor, Loki, Sif and the children would be staying a few days at the stark tower, the children with the parents, couples together, so there will enough rooms. Tony offered happily for them to stay. Steve, Bruce, and Clint would be staying in the living room, they had no problem with that.

anyone, would pay to live the Avengers, and Jedi's life's.

———-
A/N yes yes this is the end, but i'm thinking of making a second book, like a sequel, would you guys be interested? i'm not sure yet but i might, it's a huge possibility. it would switch through everyone's lives, and what they go through, it will have different POV. some plot twists, villains. what do you think?