Chapter 5

"Tight enough?" Loki asked laughing as he saw Obi-Wan cringe when he tightened the rope. "Don't kill him Loki" Tony said trying to stop it. "it's fine! he's fine." Anakin said against the wall "trust me, Obi-Wan has been through worse."

"i think we are set, Maul should be here soon, he sent the transmission yesterday so he should be arriving soon, should we go wait?" Ahsoka said looking at the Earthly time.

"i guess we should." Thor said and picked up his hammer from the table.

they all left S.H.I.E.L.D and to where the Jedi first landed, the heart of New York. Anakin convinced Padmè to stay behind with Nick Fury since it will be safer there. Padmè hate being left out on action, but she is suppose to keep the peace, not be involved.

They get to the place where the ships are still at, no one picked up the ships or cleaned them up since they landed.

The other hid in their designated places that they talked about, Clint went to the stark tower, Thor inside a restaurant with Steve and Tony, Natasha and Banner along with Anakin and Ahsoka stood a few yards away, since they will be able to get there fast, and Bruce needs time to transform.

the Agents and Nick stayed behind so they can watch Padmè and help out with the directions, they are like a third eye during battle.

A ship started to come in and Loki tightened his grasp on Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan grunted, he has a tight piece of Rope over his mouth, tight handcuffs on his hands, and Loki made the illusion, for him to look blood and beat up, bruised and tired.

Thor was going to give the okay to attack once it was the right time.

once the ship landed everyone hid other than Loki and Obi-Wan who stood there waiting for this Sith to walk out.

the door opened, and everyone tended up on there places.

out came a talk, half man half robot, his lower half was all metal, his upset half was vested and cut up, he had a crown of horns on his head, and he looked insanely mad.

"i take it your Maul?" Loki asked, he had to look up at the insanely tall man. "i am." Maul responded. "what is this place?"

"Earth. i hate it here too don't worry, i'm not from around here." Loki said calmly "i suppose this mortal is yours?" Maul nodded, he grabbed his lightsaber and ignited it putting it dangerously close to Obi-Wan's neck.

"i want him to suffer, as he made me suffer." Maul said, Loki flicked his hand, trying to get Thor to make the signal, and give the okay.

"don't worry, i'm not going to kill him, not yet at least, i want him to suffer." Loki kicked the dirt in suspense.

"what are you going to do?" Loki asked staying calm with a mischievous smirk.

Maul cut Obi-Wan's arm slowly, Obi-Wan grunted in pain, Loki looked at the restaurant where Thor is and raised his eyebrows wondering when Thor will jump in action.

"how were you able to capture him?" Maul asked, Loki looked back at Maul. "Names Loki, i caught him off guard. beat him until he was to tired, stronger than him by a far. so i tired him up." Maul smiled "perfect, he was always so weak, unless you piss him off, like i did. i murdered his master in cold blood, do you remember that Obi-Wan?" Obi-Wan glared at Maul.

"Now." Loki whispered, Obi-Wan did a backflip and kicked Maul in the face, he got out of his restraints and grabbed his lightsaber. "i would love another round with you." Obi-Wan said, Maul grunted and got on guard with his lightsaber, igniting both sides.

"Brother, now would be a good time." Maul said, and a big and buff guy came walking out of the ship, he looked like Maul, but green and black, with longer horns and a lot more buff.

"meet my brother." Maul said and force choked Loki and Obi-Wan.

"NOW!" Thor said and threw his hammer at Maul, who went flying back dropping Loki and Obi-Wan.

"by Odin's beard what was that!?" Loki said breathing heavily holding his neck. "that, is called a Force choke."

everyone came running out ready to fight, Maul walked up with Savage both lightsabers ready to strike.

"that, was a mistake." Maul threatened, Thor brought his hammer back to his hand. Maul growled and Obi-Wan ignited his lightsaber, they ran at each other striking and dodging, Savage went after the others trying to kill them.

Clint aimed his arrow and shot, hitting Savage in the shoulder, he grunted and pulled it out throwing it to the side.

Obi-Wan and Anakin ran into battle, fighting Maul, while the Avengers and Ahsoka go after Savage.

Natasha jumped on the back of Savage's neck and twirled around hitting him repeatedly in the face, Banner grunted and groaned, since it's painful to turn into the Hulk.

Savage and Maul are about the size of Hulk, Bruce thought maybe them, and the Hulk, could duke it out.

Savage force grabbed Natasha and threw her against a building knocking her out.

Loki multiplied himself and circled Maul. "what?!" Maul yelled angrily. Maul swiped his saber through all of the Loki's until he reacted Loki, he grunted and fell to the ground in pain. "NO! DONT LET THE LIGHTSABER TOUCH YOU!" Anakin yelled and Ahsoka went to check is Loki was okay.

Bruce turned into Hulk and roared as he jumped at Savage, knocking him down, they hit kicked fought, Savage growled and force pushed Hulk into a building, Clint shot an Arrow at Maul, hitting his leg.

"THOR!" Ahsoka yelled as she stared at Loki on the ground holding his injury, Maul pulled the arrow out before it could explode and threw it at the Jedi.

Maul sliced at Steve and cut his arm. "SHIT!" Steve yelled. "you yell at me for language and you go off saying shit?" Tony said, Steve scoffed "don't start that now Stark."

"you can't let the lightsabers touch you, please stay away!" Obi-Wan yelled, the avengers stepped back, and saw Hulk and Savage going at it, until Savage sliced at Hulk cutting his abdomen. Hulk roared and turned back into Bruce "shit shit shit!" he yelled holding his injury.

"we need to fall back." Anakin mumbled. Obi-Wan looked up to see everyone in pain or tired.

"anyone up for a trip?" Obi-Wan yelled, Clint was brought down by Stark to the ground level.

"Where will we go?" Clint asked as he walked up behind Obi-Wan.

"Coursant."