Chapter 15

"what is going on? we only want to talk!" Steve yelled trying to get out of the hot metal. it was burning his skin. Loki sighed "let me out and we can come to an agreement." Thanos stared at Loki, not moving. "please." Thanos flicked his wrist, the metal flew off Loki.

Loki has a big history with Thanos, working for him, failing him, Thanos won't talk civilly to anyone else other than Loki. he failed to conquer Midgard like Thanos wanted, so Thanos is still pressed about that day.

"i will work for you." Loki said, he put his hand out to show there was no weapons. Thanos cocked an eyebrow "how can i trust you?" he said, Loki scoffed "i cant respond to that, all you have to do is trust." Thanos slowly nodded, Loki smirked, he formed a dagger in his other hidden hand and tried to stab Thanos' throat, Loki struggled to get free. Thanos then let go and grabbed Loki's throat lifting him.

"nooo!!" Thor yelled booming and shaking the whole abandoned building. "you.. will.... never... be... a god...." Loki said, losing oxygen.

Ahsoka looked down at her hands, she flicked her wrist the tiniest bit and Thanos flew across the building. Loki Fell to the ground. he wasn't moving.

Thor didn't bother to check, he immediately went after Thanos, his anger taking over, the metal let everyone go and everyone went after Thanos. other than Ahsoka, she checked on Loki. She shook Loki asking for him to wake up, he didn't move.

she got up and ignited both her lightsabers, she slowly turned to Thanos. she ran to him swiping angrily at him, he dodged and Ahsoka dodged the hits coming from Thanos, the other backed up knowing how angry Ahsoka is.

Thor turned around, Loki layed helpless on the ground, eyes closed, mouth open, blood drips out of his mouth. he was so afraid to check for a pulse, he admits it, he was terrified to check if his brother is alive, he doesn't want to me hit with the bad news.

Ahsoka gets hit against the wall, she didn't give up, her a Obi-Wan, and Anakin ran after him. they all heard a loud roar, everyone turned around, Bruce got mad, he was the hulk.

he jumped and smashed into Thanos sending him through a few walls and in the ground, he repeatedly punched Thanos's face. Thanos held onto Hulk's fist, and turned it, Hulk roared and Thanos hit him to fly a few meters back and on his back. he got up ready to fight, but Thanos dodged and hit every vulnerable spot of the hulk.

xxx

"he's dead." Thor said, then he looked at the lifeless body, but something didn't seem right, he touched Loki's face, green smoke appeared and his body disappeared "it was an illusion!" he yelled, Jötun Loki ran through the wall, waited for Thanos to come after him, he tried to freeze Thanos but he kept dodging. Natasha aww able to tie up Thanos' minions.

"it's over Thanos, give up the gauntlet." Tony said, Thanos smiled, he put his hand up, Tony and Steve yelled 'no' at the same time diving for the hand. Loki's eyes widened knowing he's going to snap.

SNAP!!

Loki, Natasha, Clint, Ahsoka, Bruce, started to dissolve, Ahsoka ran up to Anakin hugging him "i don't want to go i don't want to go Master." she cried, Anakin tried to hold on longer and she left, Thor tried to grab Loki but he disappeared. Obi-Wan and Natasha hugged, as she turned to dust flying away. Clint fell to the ground accepting defeat along with Bruce.

Anakin and Obi-Wan were scared to go back to the temple and see whoever left and turned to dust.

they left before Thanos could hurt them again, the got in the ship, no one speaking.

xxx

in Obi-Wan's room, everyone sat down without saying another word.

"who did it all take?" Steve broke the silence, Anakin sighed "Master Windu, master Koth, Master Yoda, master shaak-Ti Master Ki-Adu-Mundi and half of the younglings." Steve nodded leaning back in his seat.