Chapter 28

(A/N: this song i attached is a happy song from the greatest showmen, and this is a happy chapter so i think it fits:3 )

Obi-Wan, Loki, and Thor watched Anakin in shock, his eyes were open, and he talked, very very faintly and muffled.

Loki turned to Odin. "see? he's awake. now leave." he growled, Odin walked out without another word.

Obi-Wan felt butterflies in his stomach, happiness flowing all inside him. his best friend was awake. Loki wanted to hug him, but he didn't want to hurt Anakin, he just woke from a coma, right before Odin tried to kill him, losing hope.

all of them began to lose hope, but they weren't going to let Odin lay a finger on Anakin, Obi-Wan and Loki would wait years, upon years, until Anakin woke up, they weren't giving up on him, no matter the hope they lost, there was a little sparkle of hope deep down.

"M-Master... i cant move." Anakin said and coughed after, Obi-Wan shushed him.

"don't talk Ani. we're here." Obi-Wan smiled. Loki pulled Thor aside.

"Thank.. you for not letting Odin touch Anakin, and for going to get Obi-Wan." Loki said, he wasn't the type to be mushy and sweet, but he truly owed Thor a thanks.

"you're welcome brother, i wouldn't want anything to happen to Anakin." he smiled and patted Loki on the shoulder.

"i heard and felt everything that happened around me, but i was in full darkness." Anakin said, Obi-Wan held his hand tightly thanking the force that he's back.

"i'm glad your back Ani... i'm proud of you. you did a good thing." Anakin's face lit up in excitement, Obi-Wan loved that face. he saw the little boy on tatooine in that face. His eyes sparkled, he had this huge smile on his face.

"Thank you master, i didn't realize i snapped." Anakin groaned from his massive headache.

"The metal on your prosthetic hand attracted the stones, Tony got them off Thanos, but they wouldn't attach to his hand, they went to yours and it made
you snap, right before that Alien pushed you to the ground." Obi-Wan explained, Anakin made an 'o' with his mouth. Thor and Loki walked back over to check on Anakin.

"i'm glad you're okay." Loki said, Anakin smiled at him.

"i heard everything you would say, it echoed in my mind, i felt your hand in mine." Anakin said, Loki's eyes widened a little, then everyone shared a laugh.

xxx

a few hours later, the nurses checked Anakin, said he's okay to go back home, but needs some help with walking. his vital signs were perfect, blood pressure normal, he's just sore from not walking and been asleep for a few months.

Obi-Wan helped him out of the bed, Anakin hissed through his teeth closing his eyes, the pain was insanely strong, his legs felt like jello, and his arms were stiff.

"come on Ani, you got this." Obi-Wan encouraged, they got Anakin standing up right, Thor and Loki clapped jokingly. Anakin shot them a look and they laughed. He had an arm around Obi-Wan's shoulder, one foot in front of the other following Obi-Wan's steps.

They were able to get to the BiFrost, a while later, they told Heimdall where to go, and he did his thing, slamming his sword down and sending them to Earth, Obi-Wan contacted Ahsoka to pick them up, not mentioning Anakin to surprise her.

he sat Anakin down on a tree stump to rest while they wait for Ahsoka to arrive.

"Sidious is back, and stronger, but i want you to rest Anakin." Obi-Wan said softly, Anakin sighed then hissed through his teeth from his back being sore. "exactly my point." Anakin rolled his eyes.

"i want to help Master." Obi-Wan wanted to slap him "you helped enough, rest!" Anakin just gave in, no point in arguing.

Ahsoka arrived a few hours later, everyone stood up, Obi-Wan helping Anakin.

The hatch opens, Thor and Loki went first, greeting Ahsoka, Obi-Wan then helped Anakin, Ahsoka's eyes widened so wide they looked like they were about to come out of her sockets "Master?!" she shouted, shocked and cheery.

Anakin coughed "Hey.. snips.." Ahsoka smiled wide, tears threatening to fall.

Ahsoka didn't show it, but everyday she thought of Anakin while he was in the coma. she was afraid he would never wake up, and all that hope was brought up as soon as Ahsoka saw her masters face, tired face.

Obi-Wan sat him down in the chair behind Ahsoka, Loki and Thor went into the back room. the ship levitated and pointed to the air, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka grabbed the lever to jump into hyperspace, she warned Anakin it would be a little bumpy so to hold on, he snickered.

once in hyperspace, Ahsoka turned around in her chair towards Anakin. the tears were now falling freely down her cheeks.

"i missed you."

"i missed you too Snips, i'm going back home, for good this time" Anakin smiled, he was holding his stomach and hunching over from the pain.

"We are almost there" Obi-Wan said, Ahsoka snapped out of her daze and turned around to grab the lever.

"so what's new?" Anakin asked, Ahsoka smirked and stared at Obi-Wan. "Yeah master, what's new?" staring into Obi-Wan's eyes.

"Ahsoka-" Obi-Wan warned, Ahsoka snickered.

"tell him Master Kenobi." Obi-Wan sighed punching the bridge of his nose.

"don't act like me and the rest of the Avengers didn't see you on the roof of the temple eating Natasha's face, and her neck." Obi-Wan eyed Ahsoka, he turned to see Anakin's face, he was pale, jaw dropped to the floor.

they arrived at the temple and walked inside, the Avengers were in Anakin and Ahsoka's shared quarters, when they walked in everyone greeted Loki and Thor, and gasped when they saw Anakin and the state he's in.

Obi-Wan sat him down on the couch between Bruce and Tony "hey buddy!" Tony said lightly patting his shoulder.

"Hey." Anakin smiled.

"Obi-Wan.. can i.. can i talk to you? Privately." Natasha said holding her stomach, clear fear shown on her face.

"Of course, give me-" Obi-Wan couldn't finish, Natasha interrupted "no, it's important." Obi-Wan froze.

"Okay?"

he brought Natasha to Anakin's room and closed to door. "what is it?"

"Obi-Wan.. i'm... Pregnant."