Chapter 2

everyone went to the training room, Banner, Steve, Stark, Clint, and Natasha stood behind a glass wall while watching the Jedi get ready to train. "Ready whenever you are." Steve called, Obi-Wan and Anakin ignited their lightsabers, The Avengers got caught off guard, the weapons looked way to cool and advanced.

"go." Stark called, Obi-Wan went for a strike and got blocked, he slid between Anakin's legs and went to strike his back, Anakin dodged and turned around to strike Obi-Wan's side and got blocked. this went on for a while, till Obi-Wan kicked Anakin's legs from under him making him fall hard onto the steel ground with a huff Obi-Wan pointed the lightsaber at his neck with a grin. "you let your guard down." he said, Anakin snarled "sorry Master."

Anakin got up and got on guard, same with Obi-Wan, when they ran towards each other, Anakin jumped over Obi-Wan and force pushed his away and into the farthest wall.

"what. was. that.?!?!" Natasha asked eyes widened. "did he.." Clint started.

"i want to go against Obi-Wan." Stark said, Anakin looked up and laughed "good luck buddy." he said and walked over to the other jedi, Stark walked through the door and got on his full gear.

Obi-Wan got up off the ground and got on guard, Stark put his hands in front of him waiting for the okay to fight.

"go" Natasha said skeptical, Tony flew in the air shooting at Obi-Wan, and he dodged everyone one, he force jumped to Tony's height and went. for a strike, Tony dodged and shot at Obi-Wan, barely grazing him, he hissed through his teeth and landed on the ground, he turned to Tony and force pushed him against the wall, he flew back and landed on the ground.

Tony got up and went to shook at Obi-Wan, he dodged it and force choked Tony. "WOAH WOAH WOAH OKAY LETS NOT KILL HIM!" Steve yelled Obi-Wan dropped him and Tony sputtered and started coughing intensely. "don't mess with me, you won't win" Obi-Wan threatened laughing.

"my turn." Natasha said with an evil grin.

xxx

"that's for new York!!" Jane yelled as Loki looked at her with a smile "i like her" Loki said, Sif said she would keep these guards busy while the others try and leave, Jane, Loki, and Thor ran while Fandral and Volstagg followed behind quickly.

Fandral went to go get a boat, and they reached the ship where the Dark Elves had with their first attack, Volstagg said she would keep the guards busy, Thor wished him luck and got on the ship with Loki and Jane.

"are you sure you don't want me to fly, i'm clearly the best pilot!" Loki yelled, Thor grunted and finally got the ship working, he turned to leave hitting the columns "i think you missed a column-"

"Shut up!" Thor said having enough of Loki.

Jane fell to the ground catching Loki off guard "oh dear, is she dead?" he asked, Thor quickly looked over at Jane. "Jane?" he asked, Jane waved her hand in the air "i'm okay." she said weakly.

xxx

"Okay, do you have a place to stay?" Stark asked the Jedi once they finished training. "no, we have never been here before" Padmè answered for the rest. "we have extra rooms here, and extra rooms at my place, you pick." Stark said, once they arrived at the Lab the Jedi sat down around the place pondering this, if they should share a place with this so called 'Iron Man' or stay here where they always have an eye on you.

"how about this, some of us will go with.. Tony right? and the rest will stay here" Windu said, Tony nodded at Windu for getting his name right.

"Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka, you go to Tony's place, Me, Padmè, and Aayla will stay here." Everyone nodded at that plan, agreeing.