Chapter 8

(Natasha's POV)

i wake up in the morning feeling well rested from the fight we all had yesterday, that still didn't make sense to me, Maul was way to easy on us.

today is the day i go and confront him, i cant tell anyone about it though, i need to be alone during this, just like when i figured out Loki's plan before his army came down to earth destroying New York.

i get out of bed and see Clint still sleeping, he was always the one to sleep in, i don't blame him. everything seems so surreal to me, being at the Jedi Temple, i remember that the Jedi were just a children story, just like Thor and Loki, they were a children's story, until i saw they were real.

i guess anything can happen right?

i walk into the living room, Windu was no where to be seen, so i decided to make a sandwich and quickly eat before anyone wakes so i can slip out of his Quarters and head to the cells.

once i'm finished i put my dishes away, washing them and putting them in the cabinets. i slid the door open and walk out closing it behind me.

i start my way down to the cells, with only my memory telling me where to go, i don't completely remember where to go but i'm sure i can figure it out.

i'm hoping no one sees me or bumps into me again, that wouldn't be good, and there is no way i can lie to a Jedi, they can easily see through anyone.

i successfully made it to the cells, but to my disbelief there are guards, guarding all the cells with the sith and villains inside, this isn't going to be good, i can use my charm.

i walk up to the front desk where we hand in our weapons and tell the clones why we are there.

"Name, Weapons, and why are you here?" he asked and a container pulled out to put my weapons in it, i put both my lightsabers and daggers inside. "name is Natasha Romanoff, i'm here to see Maul." The clone typed in his computer and nodded "you may go." that was easy.

i start walking forward and look into every cell, i don't see Maul. they have force canceling shields as the doors, i can understand why.

i finally got to the end cell, at the end of the hall, i see Maul sitting on the bench inside his cell looking at his feet, taking interest oddly in his feet.

"Romanoff." Maul smirked. he's just like Loki.

"Maul." i said and leaned against the wall next to me. he looked up slowly meeting my eyes with his. i didn't break eye contact with him and waited for him to say something, anything. but he didn't.

"what is it you said about your old master taking Anakin as his new apprentice?" i asked, Maul kept his smug smirk on his face, he slowly stood up making me back up, but i immediately kept my composure, he can't get to me through this shield.

"My old master never fails getting a apprentice" he said, which didn't answer my question.

"tell me, who are you really?" i asked narrowing my eyes slightly, Maul laughed, a throaty laugh that echos around his cell.

"Maul Opress." he said, i leaned back nodding. "that's all, no you know, dramatic title." I asked waving my hand in the air, he chuckled "Son of Dathomir." he added, i nodded "that's more like it."

Maul not gonna lie did give me the chills looking at him, we didn't have any creature on earth that can even relate to this man, tall, buff, red and black, crown of horns, red and yellow eyes, half man, half metal. this was something beyond me, Sharp teeth for tearing meat apart like paper, something i do not want to get remotely close to.