Chapter 16

"RUN!" Obi-Wan yelled, everyone turned around amd tried to find the nearest exit. "why are you running from him? we can take him." Tony said as they ran side by side "you don't understand! he's the chosen one, the most powerful they say." Obi-Wan replied, Anakin force jumped in front of the group, he closed in on Obi-Wan and Thor, Tony and Steve were behind them.

"Okay along." Anakin mumbled, Obi-Wan nodded along with the others, Anakin pretended to hit Obi-Wan, he dodged and ran with the others out the door and into a speeder.

"he's faking it, to save our friends." Obi-Wan said driving the speeder to the lower levels.

"where are you go- INGGGG" Tony yelled as Obi-Wan dipped the speeder down and sped down. making Tony hold on for dear life.

"lower levels." Obi-Wan answered once they are straightened out.

"where? like where down there?" Obi-Wan sighed and stopped the speeder in front of a cantina "i need a damn drink." Thor, Steve and Tony shrugged and got out for the speeder following Obi-Wan.

"... yeah, same for these three." Obi-Wan said to the thin, weird bartender, Tony and Steve cocked their heads at her, she skin was pink, and long looking pigtails that hung down and touched her bottom. she was wearing a cute outfit, crop top and booty shorts.

"That's a Twi'lek." Obi-Wan said noticing their confusion, Obi-Wan told them to sit down, Thor sat down looking around anxiously.

"So that is a Twi'lek, they are a certain race here." Obi-Wan explained, Steve smiled at her. "don't get any ideas cap." Tony brought him out of his thoughts and frowned.

"here you boys go." the Twi'lek said handing the four boys the drinks. "thanks miss, what's your name?" Steve asked, Tony snickered as he took a sip. "River, it's not very unique like these other Twi'leks, sorry." she apologized, Steve put down his cup. "don't apologize about your name! i think it's very pretty, i'm Steve, Steve Rogers." he held out his hand, River took it and smiled.

"Why do you work as a bartender?" Steve asked taking another sip of his liquor. "i meet a lot of nice people, along with the assholes, but i like it because i can be myself and talk to people." she said, her voice was like a sing-song voice and it made Steve's heart flutter. her eyes were bright green with a hint of pink from her skin color, Steve winked at her making her giggle. "Steve stop it." Tony warned, he didn't.

"we have to go Steve." Thor said, Steve frowned and then grabbed River's hand "i hope to see you again pretty lady, it was a pleasure speaking to you." he then kissed her hand, she blushed and waved bye to him as him and his friends left the cantina.

"she was gorgeous." Steve said, admiring her even thought she's not in front of him. "yes, she was, leave it alone now." Tony snapped, Cap glared and they all huddled into the Speeder. 

they rode back in silence, Obi-Wan thought about how he would help Anakin escape, And how he could help his friends come back, he thought maybe he could use the force to force his fingers to snap, but Thanos is way to strong. that wouldnt work.

"look out!" Tony yelled, Obi-Wan swerved to the side to avoid the crash bound to happen.

"nice, what's on your mind?" Tony asked afte the composed himself, Obi-Wan shrugged. "we need a plan, to get our family and friends back" Tony scoffed "you think?"

xxx

Anakin sat in the office with Palpatine and Thanos. Palpatine was doing paperwork for the senate, pretending he didn't just admit to being the sith lord. Thanos sat at the exit of the office looking at his gauntlet. "you promised to free my friends if i joined you, free them." Anakin said harshly, Palpatine laughed "not yet child." Anakin scrunched his nose in anger.

"you promised." Palpatine sighed and pushed away his paperwork "never trust a sith." Anakin's heart dropped, he felt his stomach turn in circles. he knew he should have never agreed, but he didn't. it was all a plan. when he friends are back, he will betray them.

he never thought, the person he looked up to his whole Jedi life, would be the sith lord the Jedi have been looking for, part of him doesn't want to lock him up, but the other half says to.

he didn't know what to do.

Anakin said we was going to use the restroom, he left and made sure to hide his comm link in his pocket.

he went into one of the bathroom stalls and quickly called Obi-Wan.

"Master Kenobi." Obi-Wan's voice said over the comm.

"Oh master am i glad to hear from you." Anakin said sighing of relief, he kept looking behind him incase Thanos of Sidious would walk in.

"Anakin?! what's going on?!" Obi-Wan's voice was now worried.

"Palpatine said if i join him he will bring our friends back, so i agreed, but he didn't bring them back. i'm trapped Obi-Wan, i don't know what to do." Anakin said, he kept looking behind him.

"okay, stay calm. be our ears, if they say anything tell me." Obi-Wan said, Anakin hummed approving. then hung up.

he walked back out and into Palpatine's office.

"so, odd question. how can you even bring my friends back? i mean it sounds impossible." Anakin said playing with his hands and forcing out a snicker. Palpatine nor Thanos answered him. "okay.. or not..." Anakin mumbled.

xxx

Obi-Wan was pacing back and fourth in his quarters, he was worried for Anakin, if Palpatine or Thanos knew about his plan, or knew he was communicating with Obi-Wan, they can kill Anakin, and Obi-Wan doesn't want that.

Thor sat leaning forward on the couch, thinking, his hand on his forehead.

"The force, is that like telepathy?" Tony asked, Obi-Wan nodded slowly looking towards the ground.

"you can use that to force Thanos to snap again." Tony snickered and walked in front of the couch and sat next to Thor.

"i wish that was the case Tony." Obi-Wan sighed. Steve stepped up

"why are we just sitting here? we need to go out and fight, try!" Steve shouted, Obi-Wan scrunched up his nose

"we need a plan Steve!"

"so you are going to sit here and be okay with half of your Jedi friends turning to dust? and Natasha!"

Obi-Wan force pushed Steve against the wall in anger cracking it "shut up." Steve didn't respond.

Obi-Wan let him go and he fell to his knees, Obi-Wan sat down at the table on his datapad hoping for anything he can get a lead on.

"why couldn't i have turned to dust?" Thor asked, he stood up grabbing his hammer "we aren't even planning, what's the plan?"

Steve dusted off his suit and stepped in front of Thor "first, we find him" Thor nodded flipping his hammer a few times.