Chaper 7

(AHHHHH *fangirls* CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE THIS FANART OMG ITS FANTASTIC)

Natasha walked inside Windu's quarters where she's staying with Clint, and saw that Windu was finishing up making dinner for the three of them. he set the plates down on the table and sat down with Clint. "how was training?" Clint asked digging in.

"i fought Obi-Wan, he thinks i'm ready, these are just like daggers." Natasha said smiling remembering training, she sat down and started
to eat slowly. "Obi-Wan is a talented fighter, if he says you're ready, you're ready." Windu said with a smile eating, Natasha laughed and they just talked about how life is on Earth and how it is on Coursant, and what Jedi do, and how they normally live everyday.

Clint thought it was unique, going to a different galaxy and planet all together, he was impressed on how they made it to Coursant in such short time, even thought it's been a month almost two on Earth, time is so much different.

Natasha couldn't stop thinking about training, she knew Obi-Wan felt something, unless he was just being nice, he is a nice guy though, helpful and determined, hard worker, he takes being a Jedi seriously, but she also remembers what Windu said at S.H.I.E.L.D. where they can't fall in love, since it's distracting and a path to the darkside, Anakin has a girlfriend or wife doesn't he? Padmè? he just didn't admit it in front of Windu, but you can easily tell with them.

Natasha knew she can't have a chance with any Jedi, they are a galaxy away, planets away, that's some long distance.

she would be afraid for her reputation with the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.

she remembers what Ahsoka said, not being laid for a while, she knew she shouldn't take it seriously, but does that mean he really doesn't want to fall in love since it will ruin his Jedi reputation?

She got too long in thought and noticed when Windu started to clean up the plates "are you done?" he asked, Natasha nodded and Windu took her dishes. "i'm going to go explore." she said standing up, Windu nodded and she walked out.

she walked through the halls, it was empty for the most part, she could hear her footsteps echoing throughout the halls, it was nice and clean, not a spec of dirt or blood anywhere.

she didn't watch where she was going and bumped into someone "oh i'm so sorry!" she said and a hand helped her up onto her feet. "Sorry Anakin." he laughed and waved it off "don't be sorry, something on your mind? want to join Ahsoka, Thor, Loki, Bruce and i?" he asked, Natasha nodded and followed Anakin to his quarters. "Loki and Bruce are
out of the infirmary?" she asked, Anakin nodded "they can walk, but they can't fight, so if something happens here they won't be able to go into battle for a few weeks." Natasha nodded.

she walked inside his quarters and got greeted by Ahsoka "hey Natasha!" she said and gave her a side hug. "Natasha." Thor said nodding one as a show of respect.

"she was wondering the halls and we bumped into each other, she will join us for a little bit." Natasha sat down on the couch next to Loki. "how are you feeling?" she asked, Loki looked at his bandaged Chest. "sore." he replied dryly, Natasha nodded.

Thor threw his hammer in the air and caught it multiple times out of boredom, Anakin and Ahsoka talked about missions, Loki sat in the couch holding his chest, and Bruce fell asleep on the floor, Natasha thought it was uncomfortable.

there was a knock on the door "Come in." Anakin called, the door slid open showing Obi-Wan. "hey, they spotted Maul." he informed walking in and sending a not noticing smile to Natasha, but only she noticed.

"really? where?" Ahsoka asked standing up. "Dathomir."

Anakin's brows furrowed "didn't his kin.. ya know.." he said and motioned a knife cutting his throat "yes Anakin, i suppose he's speaking with Mother Talzin, but i'm not sure." Natasha stood up "wait, so if he's there, what is he doing? if his race died, and he wants Obi-Wan dead, why isn't he coming after you?" Obi-Wan shrugged "that's the questions, i don't know."