Chapter 29

"WHAT?!" Obi-Wan shouted, Natasha backed up in fear, he's a Jedi and can't have attachments, let alone kids with others, it's distracting for the Jedi. Obi-Wan didn't want to be that father that doesn't want to abandon the mother, and Natasha clearly showed she was scared.

"I'm.. I'm not mad. just.. shocked." Obi-Wan added clarifying. He sat down on the end of Anakin's bed sighing.

"who else knows?" he asked, Natasha sat down next to him.

"only you." she said. "if you don't want it-" Obi-Wan stopped her immediately.

"i want it, i do i really do, don't think like that." he kissed her cheek. "what will i tell the masters?"

"don't, i'll go back to earth and all will be good."

"i'm not leaving you alone with the child, with no father."

knock knock.

"come in." Obi-Wan sighed, Steve walked in.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting, but shouldn't we be planning for Sidious?" Obi-Wan waved it off.

"yeah, yeah sorry. let's go Natasha" he stood up and grabbed her hand to help her up. they walked out into the living.

"so, where was he last located?" Obi-Wan asked sitting at the kitchen table.

"Senate." Ahsoka said, Anakin layed his head back on the couch.

Loki made a drink form out of thin air into his hand and took a drink.

"i- nevermind." Obi-Wan laughed. "Anyways, is he still there?" Ahsoka nodded.

"why? everyone knows he's the sith lord, he can't possibly still be chancellor."

"Padmè doesn't know." Bruce said, Anakin head jerked up.

"Anakin don't get any ideas, we will save her i promise." Obi-Wan sighed and continued "should we go to him, or him come to us?"

"he has Padmè, he wants us to go to him, which is why we need a plan." Steve interjected.

Clint stared at his cup on the kitchen table, he was on the floor next to the couch. and didn't want to get up, so he tried to use the force to bring it to him like he was taught, he focused and soon enough it slowly levitated and made its way to his hand. "i did it!" he said happily laughing and took a sip.

"cant we just walk in there?" Natasha asked, Obi-Wan stared at her not responding, his gaze going to his stomach where his child is.

"it might be a trap." Tony said, he had his arms resting behind his head on the couch, eyes looked to be drifting to sleep.

Obi-Wan stayed silent, he didn't want to lose his position at a Jedi for getting Natasha pregnant, and why did she find out now? they did it about a week before fighting Thanos. and then they disappeared, None of it makes sense to Obi-Wan.

"Master Kenobi, you alright?" Ahsoka asked, Obi-Wan snapped back to reality and stared at Ahsoka for a few short moments.

"uh, yeah, sorry" he said and joined the planning. "Me and Ahsoka will go in there, maybe we can stall enough for you guys to try and grab Padmè, as of now, we care about Padmè, not stopping Sidious, we can get him later." Everyone nodded, Even Anakin.

"no no no Ani you aren't going, your hurt and still sore." Obi-Wan shook a finger in the air.

"Master it's Padmè, i have to go."

"no."

Anakin just sighed and layed his head back on the couch again.

Natasha stayed silent the rest of the meeting, and Obi-Wan can understand why, it's probably scary for her and definitely scary for him. If Master Windu finds out, he's dead meat, Obi-Wan feels like a bad influence on Anakin, even though Anakin is with Padmè, Obi-Wan still doesn't feel right about the whole situation.