Chapter 22

"do you need help up master?" He turned and saw a young Togruta. his smile grew on his face, he grabbed her hand and wrapped her in a tight embrace "oh Ahsoka." he said, he wouldn't let go of her, he pulled closer.

"i miss you master." she said softly, her lip quivering holding back a cry. Anakin let go and looked into her eyes "how? we- we didn't snap." Ahsoka looked at him as if he was crazy, she snickered "yes you did, master-"

"why isn't Thanos dead? and who snapped?!" Anakin shouted, Obi-Wan patted Anakin's shoulder. "look at your hand." Anakin looked at his gloved hand, it had infinity stones on it. he snapped without realizing. "m-master?" Anakin said, he started to fall and held onto Ahsoka to stabilize himself.

Loki and Thor ran up to Anakin helping him. "Anakin?!" Obi-Wan shouted kneeling down. Anakin fell to completely on the ground, Loki grabbed Anakin's glove pulling it off not caring that his hand was metal.

"stay with us" Loki said, The others were occupied with Sidious and Thanos.

"don't- don't worry about me- kill Thanos." Anakin said, Obi-Wan shook his head "i'm not leaving you."

Valkyrie flew down on her horse "my sword, use it to kill Thanos." he handed her sword to Thor, he took it willingly and told Anakin he will finish it off.

"Obi-Wan... i- i saw you.. d-die." Anakin said, Obi-Wan shushed him. "i'm back now Ani don't worry." he assured, Anakin forced a smile, wasting his energy.

"don't move Ani, we will get you help." he said, Anakin started to shake. "Ahsoka, go help with Thanos and Sidious, i'm staying with Anakin." Ahsoka nodded grabbing her lightsaber and running into battle.

"hey you alright?" a guy asked, he was made of complete rocks shocking Obi-Wan and Anakin. "Names Korg, i'm made of rocks." Anakin and Obi-Wan share a small laugh. "he'll be okay." Obi-Wan said and Korg nodded, he had two big swords and walked into battle.

"O-Obi... m-" Anakin lost his words, Obi-Wan hummed.

"be.. behind.. y.." Obi-Wan turned around and dodged an incoming attack from Maul. he was out of his cell from Coursant. Obi-Wan grabbed his lightsaber and engaged in battle with him.

Obi-Wan got kicked in the face and fell over groaning, Maul grabbed his hair and pulled his face up "time for my revenge Kenobi." he whispered darkly in his ear, Loki snuck up behind Maul stabbing him with one of his daggers "not today." Loki smirked. Maul turned around facing Loki.

Obi-Wan got up and finished Maul off with his lightsaber "Thanks." Obi-Wan said, Loki waved it off. "sure."

Loki and Obi-Wan kneeled by Anakkn again, his eyes were closed, but his breathing became uneven.

"hurry!" Obi-Wan yelled to Thor watching him get close to Thanos but not getting any hits.

"Hey." a young male voice said, Obi-Wan and Loki turn around to see a man in a spider costume hanging from a string of web "Spider-Man, my hero name, Peter Parker, my actual name, who are you?" he asked, Obi-Wan stood up "i'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, this is Loki, and on the floor is Anakin Skywalker."

Peter nodded "nice to meet you, i should probably go help with the battle, see you around." and he swung off on his web.

"weird." Obi-Wan mumbled.

ROARRRRRR

everyone turned around to see Hulk smashing into Thanos sending him into a tree, they engaged in a fight while Thor tried to stabilize Thanos with his hammer to be able to kill him with Valkyrie's sword.

"we are losing him!" Obi-Wan yelled, and seconds later everyone gasped.

Thanos head got removed from his body.