Chapter 18

(warning: Blood.)

"future? what makes you think that Obi-Wan?" Steve asked, he hooked his Shield into his back and gave Obi-Wan his full attention

"it's been the same dream, every night for the past week and a half, i see everyone dead, Sidious, Darth Maul, and Thanos laughing behind me, proud of their work. and nothing changes in the dream. and it feels so real." Obi-Wan leaned forward and put his head in his hands.

"it's just a dream, your scared is all." Steve sighed, Obi-Wan didn't believe him, even though no matter how much he wants to believe him, he doesn't.

"let's get something to eat, and think about everything okay?" Steve asked, everyone nodded and they stood up leaving to go to the cafe.

xxx

"why? why do you want to go to Earth so badly?" Anakin asked waving the map in the air, Sidious and Thanos shared glances.

"why should we tell you?" Sidious asked, Anakin almost gave away his position by slapping the hell out of him and stabbing him right here.

"because i want to know, and i'm part of your team right?" Anakin asked, Sidious nodded and shrugged. Anakin put the map down and waited for Sidious to say anything.

"fine, Thanos wants to conquer earth, be their ruler, i'm joining him." Sidious said, Anakin's eyes widened just a bit, not to noticeable.

"sounds like what happened with Loki." he mumbled, then quickly said something else "When do you plan on doing this?" Anakin crossed his arms over his chest.

"soon" Thanos said, Anakin glared at him.

"what will you do with the stones?" Anakin asked and pointed to Thanos' glove. Sidious' brows raised "not sure, snap." he said, Anakin's browsed furrowed "won't that bring everyone back?" Anakin felt his heart skip a beat, if he snaps again, everyone comes back right?

"no, if we snap here yes, if we snap at Earth, it takes half of their population as well." Sidious clarified.

"we will only kill the ones who don't obey us." Thanos added, Anakin's heart dropped to his stomach, he felt as if he was going to pass out.

"Anakin, we are only doing this for the greater good." Sidious said with a smug smile on his face.

"what? killing half the population? you promised my friends and you didn't give them back!" Anakin shouted, his face heating up, and the fiery pit of his stomach rising.

"i told you. never trust a sith" Anakin slammed his fist on Palpatine's desk. "screw you! why am i still working for you? you promise something that you didn't keep your end of the bargain. don't worry Thanos, we will get them back." Anakin went to walk by and stopped, he was stopped and frozen by Thanos. he tried to move but couldn't.

"let me go." Anakin said muffled, he didn't. Anakin tried to run but he couldn't even move a single muscle. Thanos brought Anakin to face him, and he dragged Anakin's neck, choking him.

"you won't get your pretty little friends back." Thanos started, listening to the chokes of Anakin.

"they are long gone." Anakin pressed the button on his comm to alert Obi-Wan that he's in trouble.

"you saw them, they turned to dust and left, even if i did snap again, they won't come back. they. are. gone." Thanos said, getting closer and closer to Anakin's face, hearing him gag and choke, scratching at Thanos' gloves hand.

"LET HIM GO!" Anakin heard the booming voice,
and saw a hammer hit Thanos and he dropped Anakin hard on the floor, he coughed up some blood but was okay.