Chapter 17

(Gory, lil scary)

The next Week

blood, so much blood.

the screams, the fear in their eyes. the red blazing hot lightsaber piercing through their stomachs. the daggers slicing through necks like a piece of flimsy bread.

he looks around , it was a bloodbath, the ground had puddles of blood. and Anakin. oh Anakin.

he was dead, cut up into different pieces on the ground, head one place, arm across the field. the blood made Obi-Wan gag. he turned to corner. Natasha. dead. cut up the same way Anakin was.

Thor. Steve. Tony. Loki. Bruce. Ahsoka. Anakin. Natasha. Clint. Master Windu. Master Yoda. Master Koth. Master Aayla. Master luminara. Master Shaak-Ti. all the masters. dead. his friends. dead. all the same way.

he's alone.

he turned around, Sidious, Darth Maul, Thanos. laughing. blood covered all over them. laughing maniacally.

"Obi-Wan"

he heard a voice, no one was alive around him.

"Obi-Wan wake up!"

he couldn't move, couldn't talk. he was numb.

"wake up!!"

Obi-Wan shot up in bed panting, he turned his head and saw Steve at his bedside, Obi-Wan rubbed a hand over his face. "another nightmare?" Steve asked, Obi-Wan nodded.

"they seem to never go away." He mumbled, Steve patted his shoulder and handed him a hot cup of tea. "sooth your head." Steve smiled.

"everyone was dead, and it's the same thing over and over again, they die, i see it, i see the murderers laughing at me. then i wake up. i never see anything past that." Obi-Wan took a cautious sip of tea.

"it's just a nightmare." Steve whispered and stood up to walk out.

Obi-Wan walked out and saw Tony, Steve, and Thor chatting quietly amongst each other. they seemed to be busy and talking about something other than Thanos for once.

for the past week, all everyone did was mope and be depressed, and try to plan, Steve finally took it upon himself to change the subject and help cheer everyone up.

Obi-Wan hasn't seen or heard from Anakin, and he's getting worried, which is why he always has that one dream. always seeing Anakin first, then Natasha, then the rest.

it is all just the fear Obi-Wan has, he can't heal the fear that he has. every night before bed, he always thinks of what Anakin is going through right now, or if his friends are really dead or in another universe.

Steve and Tony are the same, they always put in a happy persona but behind closed doors, when going to bed, they frown, sometimes shed a tear, it was lonely without their friends, and they wish they were the ones taken and not their friends.

Thor doesn't hide his pain, he will sit down and shut his mouth for a while, which is a sign to leave him alone while he thinks. he will talk occasionally, shut his mouth occasionally. it really depends with him.

"Nightmare? you look horrible." Tony said, Obi-Wan nodded and saw down at his table on his datapad.

"have you heard from Anakin?" Steve asked, Obi-Wan shook his head, keeping his head down and trained on his tablet.

"Call him" Thor said, Obi-Wan set his datapad down "if i call him Sidious, and Thanos will hear it and know he's talking to me, i let Anakin be the one to call me." The three avengers nodded on the couch.