Chapter 3

in the morning, Anakin woke up and saw that Ahsoka wasn't in her bed, he figured she was downstairs eating breakfast. he got up and got dressed in his Jedi tunic and walked downstairs.

he saw Ahsoka and Obi-Wan laughing on the couch while Tony plays with Morgan, and Pepper cooking breakfast. Anakin sat down on the couch opposite of Obi-Wan and Ahsoka "morning sleepyhead." Ahsoka said, Anakin forced up a smile.

"Anakin look-" Obi-Wan started but got cut off with Bruce and Steve walking inside with Windu, Aayla, and Padme. "surprise!" Steve said, Tony smiled and Morgan ran up hugging the two avengers. "where is clint and Natasha?" Tony asked, Steve stood up from kneeling and hugging Morgan. "Natasha stayed behind at S.H.I.E.L.D, and Clint went home." Tony nodded, and Pepper called for breakfast.

"how was your first night?" Windu asked the three Jedi on the couch. "it was okay." Obi-Wan answered yawning. "the beds are incredible!" Ahsoka exclaimed, Anakin tried to hide a laugh.

they all sat at the table talking and eating their breakfast. Anakin laughed along trying to forget about the ramp Hardeen mission which was fairly new, it happened a few weeks prior to finding Earth.

Anakin wanted more than anything to know the real reason why Windu bud the fact that Obi-Wan had to fake his death, curiosity killed the cat.

"Master Windu, why did you not tell me or Ahsoka about the Rako Hardeen mission?" Anakin asked, Obi-Wan sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, Tony's eyes widened for bringing this up again.

"Skywalker, we couldn't tell anyone about it" Windu replied frustrated "but why?!" Anakin snapped, Padme sat next to Anakin and put a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Anakin. enough." Obi-Wan snapped, Anakin grunted in defeat. "we needed to find him one way or another, your reaction to Kenobi's death selled it, it was a believable reaction. if you knew, it wouldn't be a real reaction. that's when we turned Obi-Wan into Rako to find out what the plan was for Cade Bane and Moralo Eval. i'm sorry you weren't involved, but it's all over now." Anakin sighed and continued eating.

Thor walked inside the house through the balcony angry "someone is having a bad day." Steve said noticing the look on Thor's face. "HE FAKES HIS DEATH!" Thor said and put his hammer down on the living room table between the couches.

"really?" Anakin asked, Thor nodded. He sat down on the couch frustrated. "now you know how i felt losing Obi-Wan." Anakin mumbled, Thor smiled "we are in the same boat buddy." Anakin smiled, once he finished he sat next to Thor and started talking about their lives.

Obi-Wan offered to help clean again, and Pepper politely declined saying she had it. Ahsoka sat down with Thor.

Steve, Banner, and Tony talked about S.H.I.E.L.D reports.

"What happened with your brother?" Ahsoka asked drinking chocolate milk. "he faked his death to help me." Thor said briefly.

Anakin zoned out, remembering the moment, where he thought Obi-Wan died, his father figure.

"Ah!" Obi-Wan grunted as he fell off the building "Obi-Wan!" Anakin shouted from the other Building, Ahsoka ran up to Obi-Wan "i got him, go after the sniper!" Anakin nodded running after the sniper with his lightsaber ignited, the sniper threw a smoke bomb and Anakin lost him, he was so frustrated, so angry, and hoped Obi-Wan was okay.

"how is he?" Anakin asked when he reached Ahsoka and Obi-Wan. Ahsoka looked up with tears in her eyes "Obi-Wan?" Anakin said kneeling down. "OBI-WAN!!!!"

Anakin was brought out of his thoughts with a hand on his shoulder "i'm not leaving you." Obi-Wan said next to him, Anakin sent him a small smile "your thoughts were loud, i could hear them from across the room." Obi-Wan joked.