Chapter 14

"i knocked Maul out and he woke up fine." Natasha laughed, Clint facepalmed knowing her plan.

"you arent hitting Ahsoka." Anakin said, arms crossed in the corner, Obi-Wan stood up. "What other choice do we ha-" he was cut off by the alarms, everyone spared glanced at each other "the cells." Loki said, everyone ran out of Anakin's quarters. "suit up!" Steve yelled, Tony formed his suit around him, Loki used his illusions to get on his Asgardian suit, along with Thor slamming his hammer on the ground and getting on his armor.

Steve already had on his suit, and same with Clint and Natasha, Bruce tried to get mad the whole time, couldn't do it

when they arrived, Ahsoka and Maul stared at the Jedi and Avengers in front of them.

"she let Maul out." Obi-Wan mumbled in disbelief

"maybe we shouldn't have stuffed her in a cell." Anakin snapped, Obi-Wan glared "Shut up."

"stop fighting." Steve said, they stopped talking and everyone got on guard staring at the sith and padawan.

"Your move." Obi-Wan said, Maul grabbed his lightsaber lighting it.

"what in the seven sith hells? where did he get his saber?!" Anakin shouted, Natasha grabbed her knives and stepped in front of the group.

"Step aside Natasha." Obi-Wan mumbled, she didn't move. "Natasha." Obi-Wan warned again, and not surprisingly, she didn't move.

"Natasha you'll get hurt!" She turned to defend herself, but before she could say a word, Maul force grabbed her and pulled her towards him roughly, she dropped her knives and gasped at the sudden impact.

Tony and Steve stepped forward, Lightning formed around Thor. Clint grabbed an arrow and getting it ready in his bow.

Maul laughed "make any moves and her head is mine." he threatened, he put his lightsaber at her throat and she swallowed slowly staring at Obi-Wan and Anakin, silently pleading for help. Ahsoka grabbed her lightsabers getting in stance towards the Jedi and Avengers.

Obi-Wan put his lightsaber down and kicked it towards Maul. "What are you doing?" Anakin whispered harshly, Obi-Wan leaned towards Anakin.

"just do it." he said, some of the Avengers put their weapons down, other than Thor, Loki, and Tony.

"why?!" Anakin snapped, Obi-Wan flicked his wrist and it threw Anakin's weapon towards Maul. "are you crazy!" Anakin snapped, Obi-Wan smirked "possibly."

the other Avengers out down their weapons, but still, Loki didn't. Obi-Wan didn't want to say anything out loud, and they both can get in minds, so he spoke to Loki through his mind.

follow my lead, put your weapons down

why?

do it

Loki looked at Obi-Wan brows raised slightly with fear in his eyes.

please.

Loki nodded and put his daggers on the floor, and kicked them towards Ahsoka.

"you guys are smarter than i thought." Maul said deeply, he turned off his lightsaber but tightened his grip on Natasha's hair making her gasp and cringe.

"what are you doing? we gave you our weapons!" Obi-Wan shouted, his brows narrowed angrily and Maul smirked at the comment.

"why are you so worked up? is she special?" Maul asked, Obi-Wan didn't respond.

"she is! aw!" Maul teased, then tightened even more on Natasha's hair.

"this reminds me of something, Mandalore. when i made you watch me kill Satine. what fun." Maul said,
Obi-Wan went pale, knowing where it's heading.