Prologue

Orario survived, the villain had been vanquished, the evil god was slain, and the followers of evil were slain, and so did the strongest familia.

Yet a lone survivor crawled from the dungeon. She survived miraculously from a pillar of fire.

(I thought that I would be able to meet you again, my dear sister)

was it a curse? Is this the payment for killing innocent people? To wander this land for eternity.

Aahh, how lamentable.

"Alfia, are you sure you don't want to see the child?"

A man's words rang in her mind. With her remaining energy, she set out to the location that Zeus gave her if she would like to visit someday.

Just a glance is enough. If she could see him from afar, then everything was worth it.

This faint life that had served its purpose is now about to faint. She will use the remaining life to her desire.

A few days have passed, and Alfia has arrived at a nameless village on a mountain.

She has been standing not far  in front of a house. 

It was not a big house, yet she felt very comfortable looking at it for unknown reasons.

An old man came out of the house.

The sight of the old man invoked many unpleasant memories in her mind.

She clicked her tongue as anger rose out.

But soon, a child with white hair and red eyes came out of the house.

She forgot her anger as her heart beat uncontrollably at the sight of that child.

He really looked like his mother...

"A man who dreams of becoming a hero goes to rescue a princess from a bull."

The old man grinned while listening to the boy.

I knew this story... This is also the story that made up my mind to destroy Orario.

I didn't need to hide. But for some reason, my body chooses to do so

"Ughhh..." Said the boy with a difficult face

"What's the matter, Bell? You look like you've been dumped by a sweet lil' cutie!"

(The hell is this old geezer saying?)

She was about to blow him out for talking nonsense in front of the child until Zeus's lips opened again.

"This is my favorite heroic tale, son."

"Because... he's not cool... he even got saved by the princess in the end... how is this a heroic tale, grandpa?"

But, to the serious question that the child asked, Zeus just laughed in response.

"Hahaha! Wait and see. It's only the beginning."

"But, the story is over!" The boy said with a pouty face

"Nope, it isn't. It's still on. All of it." Zeus paused a bit and said with a smile just like a child

"I'm excited to see what "he" will do and bring to this world from here on out... Yup, it's been my joy watching him since I first met him.."

--!

"Grandpa?" The child looked at the old man with a confused face. Anyone would do so.

"Listen, Bell, I will tell you how many times it needed to.

Do not leave your decisions to other people. The same goes for ghosts and gods. I, for once, will never tell you to do anything. Do not take orders. You must decide for yourself and not by anyone else's will. Be honest with yourself and do what you truly wish."

"This is your story, your heroic tale. Only you can tell how it will go."

The boy and the gods stopped in track while their eyes were looking at something

"...Alfia? You alive?" Said the god with a dumbfounded face

when Alfia realized she already standing in front of them

"Grandpa? Who is this woman?" The boy looked at me with a confused face

At this moment, a new determination formed in my mind

(It seems that I can't die yet. I will use my life to watch this boy's story, Meteria. Forgive me. It will take more time before we can meet each other again.)