Chapter 24 Departure, and trial

The day of Loki familia exploration has come.

And at the same time, It's the day of Alfia's departure.

The sun is still hiding under the cloud, as everywhere is still covered in darkness.

"Then, Bell, I will be away for some time. Don't forget your daily training."

"Yes, I will!"

"Don't forget to take a bath every day, also don't forget to take your meal even when you're in the dungeon, and then...."

"Yes yes mother, I will look over Bell, don't worry and visit Hera. Give my regards to her alright? And please give a beating to Zeus."

Artemis sighed and cut between.

"O-oi, Artemis, I'm not finished yet!"

"Then please make it faster, you worrywart!"

"Geez, don't push me, well Bell. Keep moving forward, I will only be away for a short time, but like I said, never skip your training. And you are still too young to find a girl, you hear me?"

"...I know I know." Bell scratched his head in bitter laughter.

"But your status... nevermind. Saying this won't do any good to you."

"...Mother?"

"I'm off now."

After both of them couldn't see Alfia's back anymore.

Artemis was the one to break the silence.

"You're going to dungeon today right? Liliruca might be already waiting for you, go ahead Bell."

"Yes, I'm off, Goddess!"

Shortly after Bell was gone, Artemis sighed.

"And I thought you will be crying right now, Bell."

=

"Cranel-sama, good morning."

"Arde-san, good morning."

Liliruca Ardee nodded in response.

Both of them then walked towards the dungeon.

"By the way, Cranel-sama, did you know that today is the day of Loki familia expedition?"

"Yes, they are so amazing right!?"

"I think you are also amazing, Cranel-sama."

"Is that so?"

Bell tilted his head in wonder.

Lili was taken aback when she saw Bell's response.

(If this guy not pretending, then he is really oblivious... Ngaaahh! His sword would surely sell a lot. Too bad that his guardian is too scary!)

"...Yes of course, You are practically soloing the dungeon even though it's only up to floor 12! That's an unbeatable achievement for a new adventurer!"

"I-I see.. Hehe..."

"But I heard that recently the dungeon is not safe... Like something is happening to the dungeon and Loki familia is also appointed to clear the dungeon while simultaneously going to floor 59."

"That's worrying... should we wait until Loki familia to go first?"

"Cranel-sama, for an adventurer, sometimes you need guts! This is the time where we goes first before Loki familia."

"Y-You right, let's go!"

(If we wait for Loki familia, we will not get any drops today!)

Shouted Lili inside her mind.