Returned from the grave, and a bit talk.

Hey uh...

Not sure what to say after ghosting y'all for so long.

first of all, I think apologize is proper.

Sorry guys

Yeah maybe reason is also needed.

Its not that much of special reason.

just work last year almost fcked me. 

The amount of stupid work, I literally had to overtime everyday lol.

It almost made me depressed (If I'm not already)

(Quitted that company earlier this year) and managed to find a new job recently that is better than previous company.

Okay, then next about this work.

I still plan to continue it. 

Future development that I think I should share.

We are nearing the branch separation of the main story, and honestly I'm about to derail the whole thing (while still following some of the arc)

Bear with me for a little longer.

I had the plan to incorporate 4th danmemo anniv to the story( but honestly this is very hard since I don't find loophole that I could find for Bell to enter the fire wall lol) so still on hold.

Last word, sorry for ghosting y'all. 

To be very honest, I really think of dropping this last year when my job is fcking me, but seems like I still want to continue writing this for fun.

Also I polished and added more details for the previous chapters (still 3 out of 23) I'll be patching that up slowly.

On previous chapter I planned for Aiz and lefiya spar, but I'll be taking that off for now due to how stupid that idea for now.