Chapter 6 - Thousand Elf's secret boyfriend and determination

Twilight manor

That night, Lefiya just finished her bath and was currently eating at the dining hall with Tiona, Tione, and Aiz.

While eating her soup, she saw that everyone was staring at them, especially at her.

"Uh, I get a feeling everyone is staring at us..." Lefiya said

"More specifically, they are looking at you, Lefiya" Tione grinned as she said this.

"What do you mean by that? Tione-san?" That grin just made Lefiya anxious all of sudden

(What does she mean by that?)

"Hey Lefiya, is it true you got a boyfriend?" Tiona asked with a huge smile on her face.

"HUUUUH!?"

A bowl of soup that was in Lefiya's hand tragically met its end by falling to the ground.

"B-Boyfriend!? What the helllll!? S-since when did I had one!?"

"Well, you see, Lefiya, it seems one of our adventurers, specifically Raul saw you were on a dungeon date today with a white-haired human."

"BFFHH!!?"

Lefiya turned around and saw Raul with a bitter smile while waving his hand at them.

(H-He Saw!? What the hell was Raul doing in lower floors!?")

"White hair?" Aiz, who was eating her food, suddenly turned her face to look at Lefiya

"So, Lefiya, what's the catch!? Is that your boyfriend!?" Asked Tiona while bringing her face near Lefiya's.

"N-No... He is just a friend!" Lefiya answered in a flustered tone, she tried to deny it, but it didn't convince the two amazon that was grinning from ear to ear with Lefiya blushing.

"Heee, friend? You mean this kind of friend?" Tiona said while making a circle with her left index and thumb and used her right index finger to go in and out from the process repeatedly.

Aiz tilted her head in confusion, not knowing what does that mean

"T-TIONA-SAN!!!!?????"

"And Raul said you were crying at that time too. What, did he dumped you? Poor Lefiya," Said Tione

Lefiya instantly turned back at Raul's seat with anger, but Raul wasn't there anymore. Perhaps sensing that this conversation gonna turn ugly, he ran shortly after waving before.

(T-That Raul! I'm gonna kill him after this!)

"What are you girls talking about... stop talking about vulgar things!"

A green-haired elf appeared from behind Tiona and Tione and punched their head.

"Riveria-sama!"

"Lefiya, come with me. Finn likes to talk to you."

"Eh, captain to me?"

.

.

Shortly Lefiya and Riveria arrived at the captain's room.

Inside, they saw Finn was sitting at his desk while Gareth was drinking with Loki.

"Thanks for coming in, Lefiya. Sit down." Said Finn with his chin resting on both of his hands.

"What's the matter, captain?" Asked Lefiya with an anxious tone

"Ah no, please rest assured, I was just curious about something."