SS 1, the place that she loved

One day, Bell was woken up by the sound of a hammer.

He rubbed his eyes and tried to search for the source of that sound.

Then he found Alfia was repairing the outer door with a hammer.

Alfia was controlling her power as much as possible while hammering the door as if to not breaking the door which already on the verge of breaking.

As a level 7, her normal power is already several times higher than a normal human. If she miscalculated a bit, the door will get destroyed in no time. While she hammering the door. Bell could saw Alfia was smiling as if she's reminiscing about something.

Alfia stopped her hand when she noticed someone was looking at her.

"Bell? Is that you? Did I wake you up?"

"Alfia? What are you doing?"

"As you can see, I'm repairing the door, there's no one using this place anymore, The building is in a mess right now."

Bell decided to ask about something that he been meaning to ask since they started living here.

"Alfia, why did you suggest that we should live here? This church is already in poor condition, if it's about money, we could live on an inn using the money I get from adventuring."

Alfia then looked at Bell once again and opened her mouth.

"Bell, be honest, what you think about this place?"

"Umm... to be honest, it's very inconvenient, rain would sometimes enter through the ceiling and we're kinda living a bit far from the main town."

"I see, to me, this place feels like my home compared to all places that I've been."

Bell was confused with Alfia's answer, he was about to open his mouth when she saw A smile appeared on Alfia's face as she glanced around the church, then she opened her mouth again.

"What If I say, this place was your mother's favourite place?"

That revelation made Bell's eyes widen, He knew that Alfia knew his mother, but whenever he wanted to ask about it, she refuses to say anything about it and her face will change into a face of sadness with an eye that seems to be looking at something far away. Of course, Bell would stop asking after that.

"My mother?"

"Yes, this is the place where your mother always takes me to play here. We often ran away from our "home" and decided to spend the night here. In the past, I made a mistake by arguing with my goddess here and accidentally blown the ceiling, and your mother became very angry, That was the first time I saw her mad."

Bell choose to remain silent and let Alfia keep talking, he noticed every time Alfia talking about his mother, her tone would become gentler.

"At that time, I thought I've seen Hell. Even my goddess who was famous as stubborn and prideful was bowing down in tears."

"I-I see... my mother is scary huh?"

"No, far than that. She is the most gentle person that I ever met. Its just show how much that she loved this place. That's why in a sense, this place is your second home Bell."

"I see... thanks for telling me this Alfia."

A smile appeared on Bell's face as a warm feeling filling his chest.

"Bell, when I'm gone, will you protect this place?"

"You mean about your departure? Yes, leave it to me!"

But a cruel fact will soon befall Bell as he would soon lament about his powerlessness, unable to protect that place.

Hello again, It appeared on my mind that I should write SS too for the background story. 

This will also involve a lot of minor character before introducing them, such as Airmid. and Development happening behind the story, and sometimes lore.

The ss would tied to the arc that was currently going on.  such as this SS, happens in between monsterphilia arc to trial arc.  

See you again later. :D