Chapter 17: 1 week before the expedition, gift and meeting

Babel Infirmary

After waiting a bit, the door was opened by a silver-haired girl with purple eyes.

She glanced around and found Lefiya with two unknown adventurers,1 of them was unconscious with blood around her robe.

"Lefiya-san? Is it you who called me?"

"Amid-san, please help this adventurer. We found her on the verge of dying."

"Put her to bed."

=

After few minutes, The girl known as Amid came back.

"H-How's her condition? Asked Bell

"Don't worry, I've already cured her; she'll wake up soon.

"Thanks, Amid-san," Said Lefiya while bowing.

"No need to thank me, so who is this person? A new member of Loki familia?"

Amid glanced at the human boy beside Lefiya

"I'm Bell Cranel, captain of Artemis Familia!"

"Airmid Teasanare, Captain of Dian Cecht Familia. Captain of another familia? Are you guys dating?"

"" No!"" They both responded at the same time.

"...Is that so? Then I'll be taking my leave. If anything happens, please visit me in my shop. Well then, have a good day."

(This girl, her poker face and flat tone reminded me of Aiz Wallenstein...) Thought Bell as she smiled bitterly

Not long after Amid left the room, another person wearing a robe came in. Bell instantly recognized that person. She is his mother.

"There you are, Bell."

"Mother Artia!" Bell stood up from his seat and ran to his mother.

Alfia glanced at the other person in this room.

Alfia saw an unknown adventurer lying on the bed after Lefiya gave a tiny nod.

"Who is this girl?"

Bell then told Alfia the girl he found while escaping from the dungeon.

"I see. Take her. We're leaving. Elf, follow us back."

"M-Me?" Lefiya pointed out to herself

"Is there any other Elf in this room?"

"R-Right..."

(That was a dumb question to ask)

Lefiya followed Bell after he carried the adventurer who called herself Lili.

=

They arrived in front of a rundown church which was Artemis's Familia base.

They saw a lone girl with blue hair standing in front of the church's entrance.

Bell smiled as he lifted his hand and waved to the girl.

"Artemis-sama!! We're back!"

In response, the female smiled.

"Ah. Welcome back."

.

.

.

"So you found this girl in the dungeon...."

Artemis examined her. There's no more physical wound after Amid healed her. But she doesn't hold anything with her despite going into the dungeon. As if she was robbed.