Chapter 14 - Trial - Day 2 Alfia and Fels side

"Gospel, Satanas Verion"

The moment Alfia released her magic, the scenery distorted as if the time was stopped. The monster rex of the 49th floor, Balor, was blown away together with a loud shockwave to the wall located far from the place where it was blown from.

The impact made a loud shook, and the ground trembled as if the dungeon just cried in agony for the destruction monster rex Balor just made to her mother.

Balor then crumbled into pieces before turning into black mist, leaving the floor in silence once again.

"...Incredible, you finished Balor in under 5 minutes all by yourself."

Fels reappeared once again beside Alfia.

"Other executives who watched this fight would laugh on the other hand, though."

Both of them kept on walking, and they reached safety point, floor 50.

"We rest a bit before we go straight to floor 58."

Alfia let out a deep breath as she stretched her whole body.

The tiredness of fighting alone since coming into the dungeon had been steadily accumulating inside her. It's been too long since she last fought a monster seriously. Last time, it was Antares around 5 years ago.

Even before that, she rarely moved her body to fight, never mind endurance fighting. Her body just wasn't made for that kind of fight.

Alfia used her right hand to wipe the sweat from her forehead.

"A mage soloing the dungeon, even though the spear helped me from excessive use of magic, it's still tiring. That damn Ouranos, what does he think I am? I'm not his dog."

Alfia voiced her displeasure as her eyebrows went up.

She took out a high-grade potion from her pocket and drank it with her mouth.

"I'm impressed. You've been steadily regaining your senses Alfia. Even more, than you were 7 years ago."

A sound that is not from Fels or Alfia. It was a sound of a god she was familiar with transmitted from a crystal ball called occulus that Fels carried.

Fels took out the occulus and presented it in front of Alfia

"Ouranos, as expected, you're watching huh..."

"That spear, If I'm not wrong, that is Artemis's spear, isn't it? How could she summoned a divine weapon into this world?"

"Don't know, ask her, but Ouranos. What do you think will happen if I activate this spear's power here?"

"Presumably, the same creature as <nightmare> 7 years ago would spawn there. That spear is blessed by her arcanum after all."

After a few minutes, Alfia decided that she rested enough. She got up and threw a glance at Fels.

"I'm going ahead. Are you coming or waiting here?"

"I'm going too."

"Then, prepare something to distract monsters. We're going straight to floor 59."

"? Straight?"

Fels looked at Alfia, wondering what she meant by that.

.

.

.

"DAMNN ALFIAAAA!!!!"

Fels shouted with the highest voice that the skeleton could muster.