Chapter 2- Meeting

One week had passed since Bell arrived in Orario, and he was now joyfully rushing to the guild with his face covered in blood.

"Eina-san! Teach me about Aiz Wallenstein!"

"GYAA!?"

A few hours ago, he unintentionally went onto floor 5 and discovered a minotaur rushing at him. Bell, who keeps beating goblins, swung his sword at the minotaur. But it was easily deflected, and his weapon dropped to the ground. Just as he was about to get killed, A golden-haired knight slashed the minotaur in half.

"Are you okay?"

"....."

But, unable to speak, Bell Cranel ran away from the golden knight.

After getting information about Aiz Wallenstein, he ran to his home cheerfully.

"Artemis-sama! Please update my status!"

"What's wrong Bell, did you killed more goblins than usual today?" Artemis laughed cheerfully.

.

.

.

"W-What!?" Artemis yelled.

"What's wrong, goddess?"

"So noisy, shut up, what happened?" Alfia emerged from the back room, where she had just completed constructing a kitchen.

"N-No, It's nothing... here your status bell."

Artemis handed him a scrap of paper.

Name: Bell Cranel

Race: Human

Familia: Artemis Familia

Lvl 1 :

Status

STR: I82

Endurance: I13

Dex: I96

Agi: H172

Magic: I0

Total 363

"Wah!! My status went up by 50!"

Skill:

Alfia smiled bitterly when she saw how Bell was overjoyed by 50 status up. If he were in Zeus Familia or Hera Familia, his ass would get smacked instantly.

"... Goddess? Why is there a blank part in my skill tab?"

"Ahh.. that, I made a mistake, there's nothing there. Don't worry about it."

Alfia glanced at Artemis with a solemn expression on her face.

"Is that so? Well! I'm happy with my heroic action today!"

While humming to the restroom, said Bell.

As Bell left the room, Alfia walked closer to Artemis.

"Alfia, look at this."

Artemis' tone changed to solemn, and she gave the paper to Alfia with a solemn expression.

Alfia opened her eyes in astonishment as she glanced at the page.

"What is this..? Liaris Freese?"

(I had never heard of this skill before? A rare skill?)

"It is said that it implies rapid development as long as emotions persist. The intensity of the effects is proportional to the user's emotional state. As a bonus, it renders the person resistant to charms."

"What happened to Bell today?" Said the Goddess with a concerned expression.

"An encounter, or something like that, I suppose. Unlike the gods, we humans are prone to change, Artemis."