Chapter 10 - Intermission:「Making a sword」

"So, what you are saying is that attack was a coordinated one?"

1 day has passed since Bell defeated the beast. After the fight, the guild explained what happened. That beast is something that Ganesha brings from the dungeon for monsterphilia.

And that monster suddenly ran amok chasing Artemis and Bell. Currently, Artemis was discussing the recent event with Alfia.

"Yes, I got no proof to back it up, but my hunch as a goddess is telling me so. There's a god behind that assault."

"There's nothing more unconvincing and convincing at the same time as goddess's hunch, though." Alfia sighed

"Any idea which god behind that?" Added her

Artemis pondered for a bit, then as if she was done piecing the puzzle in her mind, she opened her mouth.

"Freya."

"First of all, from the way of the monster attacking us, there's no doubt that it was charmed. Second, that monster was using our scent to track us. I became convinced that I was the target after I separated myself from Bell."

Artemis keeps revealing the hypothesis that she pieced in her mind bit by bit.

"There are only a few goddesses of beauty in Orario, and out of them, I only met Freya so far."

"I don't know how she did it, but she disguised herself as Syr Flova, a waitress of Hostess of fertility that we visited a few days ago."

"Why a goddess disguised herself as a waitress?"

A frown came between her words. Alfia narrowed her eyes as she considered the reason, but she knew little about that goddess. Hera probably can answer this riddle, but she disappeared after that event 15 years ago. Zeus probably would know her location, but she doesn't know his location right now. Then, naturally, as she thought deeper with the bit of information, she had, by then.

.

.

.

She reached one true conclusion. Her brow furrowed as she voiced out her answer.

"Bell"

"Correct, I don't know as to why Freya would be interested with Bell. But her action yesterday proved that she would do anything even to harming Bell as long as it satisfies her."

"That's doesn't sound good. And she still has the nerve to do that even after she saw me at the tavern. Looks like having one level 7 makes her think she's the queen."

Alfia stands up and about to walk to the door.

"Where are you going, Alfia?"

"That's not even a question. I'm gonna teach Freya to where she belongs!"

A wave of anger can be heard from her tone.

Right now, Alfia is trying her best to control her anger. She's a person that originally cannot control her anger very well, unlike her sister. In the past, she was the woman who thinks with her fist. A slight provocation would result in the other parties ending up unable to walk for few days. Even the one who was dubbed as the strongest, Zald, back then were afraid of making her angry. He would stand and do nothing when one of Zeus familia members accidentally angered Alfia and let them get beaten up instead of helping and getting beaten himself. That's the kind of woman Alfia was, A tyrant with her power backing her up.