Chapter 5 - Sudden Growth, Party with Thousand Elf

"What... the hell" Artemis was staring at the back of the boy that glowed in blue with disbelief.

"Goddess? What's wrong?" Bell inquired, shifting his gaze to Artemis.

"Bell... the last time that I updated your status was 2 days ago, right?"

"Yes, that's so. Why?"

"Your status... your status has risen by 500 points."

"WHAAATTT!?"

"WAA!?"

When Bell heard it, he yelled and spun around, causing Artemis to fall off his body.

"Ah! Sorry, Goddess!"

"No, it's fine, but this status.."

Artemis returned her gaze to the page and fell into deep thought.

(Among all my children, I have never seen someone like Bell. While there is a method to earn a hundred points in one go, such as updating status with a few months gap, this child only got 500 points in two days. Was this due to the fast-growing ability, Liaris Freese? Even so, '

'Abnormal' word wouldn't be able to explain this.)

"So noisy, don't shout in the morning." Alfia emerged from her room while rubbing her eyes.

"Alfia! Goddess said my status increased by 500!"

"..What?"

Before Bell could blink, Alfia was behind Artemis, having already taken the paper from Artemis's hand and now was examining it.

(This is incredible... Back then, such a jump was only achievable after undergoing rigorous training from our training program, but Bell did nothing of the kind and instead only spent two days in the dungeon...)

Alfia stretched out her hand to Bell.

"Good work, Bell, you did well," she remarked as she patted Bell on the head."

"Really!?"

"Yes, Bell, be proud; you accomplished something that not everyone could do, and I am proud of you."

Alfia said with a gentle smile.

"Though going into the dungeon alone is a foolish thing to do for a beginner, I suggest you join a party."

"Yes! Goddess! Alfia! I'm off

After Bell's figure disappeared, Alfia returned her gaze at the paper once again.

Bell Cranel

Race: Human

Level: 1

Strength: G221

Endurance: H101

Dexterity: G232

Agility: F313

Magic: I0

Skill: Liaris Freese

"Alfia, was this sort of growth common in Hera familia back then?"

"If you were referring about stacking falna, then yes, this was the standard, but it would take at least 1 or 2 months to complete. Getting 500 points by just defeating a low-level monster in the dungeon for two days? If Hera saw this, she would have no words but a bewildered expression."

As I thought, this Liaris Freese skill is the real deal, but... Meteria, just what on earth you did to this boy?

=