Chapter 34 Queen

"KIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!"

"?!"

But then they noticed the spirit letting out an ever creepier laugh than ever.

They all stop instantly.

The burn wound that the spirit received from Lefiya's magic closed instantly as she healed herself with magic.

And the spirit opened her mouth.

"Queen! Queen! Queen!" the spirit said in an excited tone.

Everyone stopped at that word.

"Queen?"

Tione is the one who reacted first.

"Queen, I miss you!" with a big smile and cheerful tone, she said that, as if she's a kid that just saw her parents return home.

"Who is queen?"

"Queen, why are you not saying anything?"

"Queen, let's play! It's been a long time!"

"... Queen, why did you leave me that day?"

Suddenly, the spirit said in a low tone.

Like a kid disappointed.

"Queen... Why?"

"Why?"

As if she's disappointed.

"Queen why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why?"

"C-Creepy!"

"W-What's wrong with that monster?!"

"Everyone, be careful!"

"Freeze over as though the eternal permafrost, untold blades. Your envoy beseeches you, Undine. Incarnate of water. Queen of aqua,"

"Fast?!"

Lefiya shrieked at how fast the demi spirit was chanting. It was even faster than the previous chant that she had intercepted.

"Icicle edge!"

A huge pillar of ice appeared in front of the spirit and travelled instantly to where Lefiya was.

"... Eh?"

Before Lefiya could react, Aiz grabbed her.

"A-Aiz-san... thank you."

"You bastard!"

Tione and Tiona Charged through the spirit

Yet another magic circle appeared above the spirit again

"Pierce, spear of lightning. Your envoy beseeches you, Tonitrus. Incarnate of thunder. Queen of lightning."

"A-Already?!"

"Thunder Ray!"

Thunders rained from the sky as it traveled directly towards Tione and Tiona.

Tiona jumped and tried to fend off the thunder with her weapon. But the magic exploded when it made direct contact with Tiona's weapon.

"Gyaa!"

"Kyah!"

Both of them got blown away by the impact.

"Bastard! I finally reached you!"

Bete suddenly appeared near the spirit as his feet were covered in winds.