Chapter 20

3 days have passed since

Lefiya is doing well...

at getting beaten up.

"Alfia-san! Mercy! Have mercy!'

"Shut up. How many times do I need to tell you to stop calling my name outside."

"Hiiii?!"

Alfia appeared in front of Lefiya and blew her away using a bamboo sword.

"Gyaaaa?!"

Lefiya lost count of how many times she got blown away today.

She already used all of her magic through the training, including Elf Ring, to cast every magic that she learned from other Elfs.

She cast Wynn Fimbulvetr. It got nullified instantly.

She cast Rea Laevateinn. It also got nullified.

Alfia stopped using her magic after she saw Lefiya's body breaking.

Even if she got the pendant and Alfia holding back, Gospel is originally powerful magic enough to take down Riveria and Gareth in one hit. Even that red-haired creature also not an exception if not for her regeneration.

She did the same with Bell by not casting gospel that much in their training by now.

.

.

"Alfia-san! I got new magic to show. Please hit me with your magic!"

"Become a shield, holy grail of crushing evil, Dio Grail!"

"Gospel."

Her shield was penetrated instantly, causing Lefiya to get blown away.

"Guheh!"

Artemis just woke up and was about to feel the morning's breeze outside the church. Then suddenly, she saw an Elf landed beside her in a sorry state.

"Geez"

She returned to the church and emerged with a potion in her hand. She gently lifted her head and forced her to drink the potion.

"Gehoo! Gehoo!" Lefiya was struggling to get her breath after drinking the potion.

"Don't do an unnecessary thing, Artemis." Alfia walked towards them.

"Alfia, she's gonna die at this rate, you know."

".... I'm okay... Artemis-sama... thanks, it was me who asked for her magic."

Lefiya tried to stand up, but she fell again after her legs gave in.

"Lefiya, it might not be my position to say this, but aren't you pushing yourself too hard?"

Asked the blue-haired goddess. She watched Lefiya for a few days. And she could say that her training is even harsher than Bell is with Alfia. Maybe it's because of their level difference. Alfia said Lefiya should be near level 4 already, but her potential in magic is already in level 5 tier.

But even so, Alfia training was not easy at all. Artemis remarked before that no normal person would be able to endure training with Alfia. Bell and Lefiya was an abnormal case. But this was too harsh. She looked at the yellow-gold haired Elf with a solemn expression asking for her intention. She wanted to know what pushed this person to the point of sacrificing herself to grow stronger.

"I.... want to catch up to everyone... I don't want to be a burden to everyone anymore."

"Just that?"