Chapter 32 Floor 59

"UNDINE!"

The elf woke up in a panicked expression.

"Lefiya! You finally woke up!"

Lefiya looked around and she saw everyone else from Loki familia's staring at her.

They are currently on the 58th floor.

However, she keeps looking around while uttering the word "Undine" in a trance manner.

She grabbed her neck and tried to search for something.

"Undine... where are you?!"
"Lefiya, calm down! Who's Undine?"

Tione was the one who brought her back to reality as she locked her hand to Lefiya's shoulder and forced Lefiya to look at her.

"... Eh? Tione?"

"Finally, who's Undine anyway?"

"Un...dine?"

"You just looked around for her, didn't you?"

"... Me?

Lefiya tilted her head in confusion.

"Eh?"

Everyone looked at Lefiya curiously. Her attitude was completely different compared to when she just woke up.

"... Sorry... I made everyone worry,"

"Well... Don't worry about it. Seems like you had a nightmare."
Finn was the one who responded as he laughed over it.

Riveria looked at Lefiya with a calm expression, then she opened her mouth.

"Finn, I'll borrow Lefiya for a bit, Aiz you come with me too."

"Y-Yes..." Lefiya steeled herself as she prepared to get scolded by Riveria for all her trouble.

Meanwhile, Aiz tilted her head, not understanding the reason she got called.

Riveria pulled Lefiya and Aiz to a secluded spot quite far from everyone else.

"S-Sorry... Riveria-sama..."

"No, Uh, I understand. It's good if you realize your mistake, but that is not the reason I dragged you here."

"Eh...?"

"Lefiya, earlier you were talking about Undine. Do you remember that?"

"Un.. dine? Is that the name of the great spirit?"
"Yes, it is, and you called that name."

Riveria looked at Lefiya seriously, however Lefiya didn't have a clue.

She tried to remember what happened to her.

"I... feel like I had a dream... But, I could remember nothing..."

"I see... then forget it for now. Are you okay now?"

"Yes... I'm sorry for making you worry,"

"Don't sweat it."

"In the end... what am I here for...?"

Aiz looked at the interaction with a blank expression before tilting her head.

The three of them then returned to the gathering spot just as they heard Gareth talking

"The 59th floor is just ahead... according to the notes left by Zeus familia, it is an Iceland..."

"Yes, I brought us all a salamander wool to prepare for that floor."

Raul quickly took out a set of clothing from his bag.