Not a chapter, Character introduction and some backlog

Alright, I know you guys want to say something

Character introduction, now? after all this time??? LOL

This would be updated regularly as the story progress

For now I just add the main characters. 

[Bell Cranell]

Age: 14

Race: Human

Lvl: 1

Skill: Liaris Freese

Fast growth as long as feelings last. The strength of the effects corresponds with the level of the user's feelings. As a side effect it makes the user immune to charms.

Magic: Firebolt

Fire a bolt of lighting that is enveloped by fire.

////////////////

(I'll be straight spoiling because some of you seemed to really want Bell to have better magic.)

Bell magic will change as he levels up.

Lvl 1 : Straight firebolt that causes an explosion when it reached its target or object (ground, ceiling)

Lvl 2: Same but with faster and bigger bolt (AOE)

Lvl 3: Same as level 2 but with a quicker and more prominent bolt than level 2 (Aoe)

Lvl 4: After [Awakening], There are 2 active chants for this spell. The first is firebolt. The effect at first was the same as when Bell was at level 3., but this time loud noise can be heard when it hit the target, causing a shockwave on the surrounding target.

The second chant: [Reunir] utilizing the magic left in the air where Bell shot firebolt, he can electrocute that area causing paralyze condition. (Cannot be cast after 1 minute passed since he use firebolt).

From level 4, If Bell got a new style of firebolt With a chant of [Gungnir, Firebolt]

By casting Argonaut for 2 minutes, Bell imagined the heroes and the legendary spear wielded by Odin. But because he never saw gungnir itself or Odin, he just imagining himself wielding a very cool spear in his mind.

 A giant spear would slowly materialize beside Bell.  After the charge is complete, he only needs to raise his hand to launch the spear to where the enemy is. This firebolt is 2x stronger than the normal argonaut firebolt at level 4. 

(I might make it like mini genos angelus but idk)

This skill was deeply influenced by Artemis for poisoning Bell every day with the idea of Gungnir.

A 14 years old boy with white hair and rubellite eyes. Other adventurers described him as Human al-Miraj.

The captain and the only member of Artemis Familia. He was raised by his grandfather. By the age of 7, he got a foster mother? Alfia, who he thought of as his real mother, but whenever he called Alfia by mother, she always got mad. At the age of 9, their house got another freeloader, this time, it was Artemis. Bell thought of her as a big sister until one day, she proclaimed herself as a goddess when Zeus was gone. Bell stopped calling out her as a big sister out of respect.

He dreamt of becoming an adventurer because his grandfather always told him the stories of heroes. He wanted to become strong not only because he wanted to stay by the side of Sword Princess. But because Bell also wanted to answer the expectation of his foster mother and want to protect peoples, he held dear.

[Alfia]

Age: 31

Race: Human

Lvl: 7

Skill: [???] Unknown skill that's related to Alfia's sickness

Magic:

Satanas Verion (Gospel)

Satanas Verion is a super short chant magic that hits enemies with blocks of sound. The shockwaves that occur from the attack can easily defeat upper-class adventurers.

The power of this magic is comparable to Bell's firebolt fully charged with Argonaut.

It could also make the area where she used Gospel explode by chanting [Lugio], similar to Bell's Reunir.

Silentium Eden (Ataraxia)

Super short chant enchant magic that covers the user's body in a magic negating armor.

Magic would get nullified instantly when it reached her.

The truth is it wasn't armor, but a seal that she always wears to keep her own "noise" within herself, and it diminished her magic power, including Satanas Verion and Genos Angelus.

Genos Angelus

Ultra-long chant magic that's comparable with a nuke. Alfia used this to finish Leviathan.

But using this will cause massive strain on her body, if not instant mind down.

Bell's aunt, she once almost destroyed Orario together with Erebus and Zald intending to give birth to new heroes that would stand up to fight the coming apocalypse. She survived with some kind of miracle and thought she should visit her twin sister's kid before killing herself.

But her heart gave in when she saw the boy. Since then, she lived together with Bell and Zeus.

She's a woman with a short temper and prone to send Zeus away with her magic. And would be angered when little Bell tried to call her mother and at the same time feeling sorrow and guilt deep down in her heart. It was because she chose to slow down the clock of apocalypse instead of choosing him. She also refused to tell him her past.

At first, she wanted to raise Bell the way she saw fit. But Zeus argued that Meteria entrusted Bell to him. Which Alfia reluctantly agreed. Zeus told her that when he's gone, she's permitted to raise him with her way.

[Artemis]

Age: ???

Race: Deity

One of the three virgin goddesses. She was a goddess that resided far from Orario.

But a disaster attacked their Familia, and she was saved by Alfia after being requested by Hermes.

She began freeloading at Zeus's house while hiding her identity from Bell, as Zeus requested. Bell considered her his big sister and was attached to her back then because Alfia told Artemis to accompany Bell. Artemis is proud of Bell's kindness and still not fond of the idea that Bell wanted a romantic encounter with a girl.

Her personality is as strict as she was in heaven, and when she's angry, she will be terrifying.

But a person like that is really kind to her Familia, especially Bell.

Bell was surprised when she revealed that she was a goddess, to the point he stopped addressing Artemis by her name or Onee-chan, which pained her deep down. But she respected his will.