Chapter 8 - Monsterphilia part 2 Disturbance in the streets

[Alfia Pov: Side in]

Monsterphilia, this event didn't exist back then.

After sending Artemis and Bell together, Alfia head out to the colosseum herself. The colosseum is packed with peoples today.

Inside the colosseum ring, a tamer was trying to tame an infant dragon.

The spectators were thrilled as the tamers rode the raging infant dragon.

Only Alfia was silent at the sight that was playing out in front of her.

To her, the sight in front of her is laughable, to the point that it disgusts her.

(Ouranos, what are you playing at? You know we are out of time, the strongest familia are gone, and the promised time would not wait, and here you are trying to ease peoples' fear toward monsters. You denied our plan but did something foolish as this... How lamentable.)

(Is this world gonna keep disappointing me to no end?)

=

(Lefiya Pov)

"Amazing! These tamers really know what they're doing!" Lefiya pointed at the tamer that successfully rode the infant dragon.

But then there's no response from the two Hiryute sisters. Tiona and Tione were looking elsewhere.

"H-Huh?" Lefiya turned to the direction where the two Hiryute sisters were looking at

The god who hosted this event, Ganesha were talking with his attendant. The citizens of Orario all knew that Ganesha is a God who will run his mouth with "I am Ganesha!" every time. So when he doesn't shout that word, something serious must happened.

"Do you think something gone south?" Asked Lefiya

"Looks like it," Said Tiona

"Looks like we need to find out," Said Tione

Lefiya and Tiona nodded to Tione's proposal and went out from the colosseum.

Just outside the colosseum, they found Loki was eating sausage while gazing at the street.

"Loki!" Tione called out

"Ah, fancy seein' you here!" Loki waver her hand at them

"What's going on?" Asked Tiona

Loki brings her face closer to them and whispered in a low voice

"To put it simply... We've got monsters running wild in the streets!" said her with a mischievous voice.

The three of them gasped when they hear that

"What!? Seriously!?"

"Isn't that bad!?"

Tiona and Lefiya asked their god in a surprised tone

"Yep, pretty darn bad!"

"Now is not the time to feign composure! Do you have any idea how many people are gathered around this area today!?" Tione urged Loki to do something

But Loki only smiled and pointed upward with her finished sausage stick.

"That's why I had her take care of it, to Aiz."

Upward the direction Loki pointing at, Aiz was standing on top of a pillar.

As if she found her prey, she unsheathed her sword and jumped with a green wind surrounding her.

"Let's follow her!" Lefiya said and ran toward the direction Aiz went into, followed by Tiona and Tione.

When the three of them arrived at the scene, Aiz has done slaying the monsters and flown off to somewhere else again.