1: Genesis

Ever since I was little, I felt out of place. As if I didn't belong on this planet.

I used to have many friends as a child, a loving family, and a place I was able to call home.

Everything changed when the unspoken happened.

My parents got murdered in front of my eyes. All I remember is the sound of their screams. I'm haunted by it at night.

I was taken away from what I used to call my home.

Whatever happened in those dark rooms shall stay between me and myself only.

I knew I was going to die soon and had prepared myself for a slow and painful death.

The day that I was going to be executed, I woke up and experienced something that I could only describe as a miracle.

My cell door was open and there were no guards around.

I had free access to leave.

I took the opportunity.

My legs were shaking, my vision was blurry, and my body was weak.

I had to get out of there.

All I could do was run.

So I did.

I ran till my feet were covered in blisters and I couldn't move my legs anymore. I managed to find an empty space that I now call my "home".

I haven't seen a single human being ever since.

I don't want them around.

They terrify me.

They are horrible creatures, selfish, and out for blood.

I refuse to identify as one.

I'm not like them.

I will never be like them.