5: Interaction

I stepped out of the shower.
They had left me a towel to dry myself off and some clean clothing.

I got dressed and stepped outside.

"Ah you're all clean now" a girl with blonde hair said. I took a step back. Who was she?

"I'm Higuchi" she said. I took another step back. "I have a blowdryer for you if you want" she said. I stared at her with fear in my eyes. She took the hint and left. I looked at the weird device that was in front of me.

"Blowdryer" I mumbled and looked at it. I had no idea how to use it. I started stroking it onto my hair to see if anything would happen. I frowned. I pushed the button on it, but nothing happened. "You need help?" I heard behind me.

I let out a scream and backed away.

"Calm down it's just me"

"Chuuya" I said and looked at the guy in front of me. His back was leaning against the wall and his arms were crossed over his chest. "You remember my name" he said and walked up to me. I took a step back. "What? You still afraid?" he asked. I looked at him. "Come on, you can trust me" he said. I slowly shook my head.

He grabbed the blowdryer and plugged the wire into the wall. I frowned. It confused me. "How long have you been living in seclusion?" he asked surprised. I looked at the floor. I honestly did not know. "Here" he said and handed it to me. "Just push the button" he instructed. I pushed the button and hot air came out of it. It scared me so I dropped it.

"You literally act like you're from another planet" Chuuya said. "I'm not human" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever you want" he said. "We will have a meeting now" he added. I tilted my head to the side. "Huh?" I asked. "Just follow me" he instructed. We went to a different room. There was a huge table with a lot of chairs. "Don't worry, only me, you, and Mori will be here" Chuuya said as he sat down. I sat a few seats away from him.

"I see you guys are already here" Mori said as he walked into the room. "We have done some research and we can help you find out who you really are" he said. I looked at him confused. "Y/n Y/l/n" he said. "Been captured from 2008 till 2016" he added. "You have disappeared from the surface of the earth till now" he said. I looked at him in shock. "It's been five years" he added. This was a lot to take in. I let out a shaky breath. "You're approximately twenty years old now" he said. "If not a year older" he added.

I remained silent. "My parents?" I asked. "Murdered by a mafia group" he said. "They were after something" he added. "Do we know what?" Chuuya asked. Mori shook his head. "I have an idea, but I'm not sure" he said. "How do I find them?" I asked and got up. "You will need to stick with us" Mori said. "We can come up with a plan" he said. I slowly nodded. "Chuuya get back to your mission" Mori then commanded.

Chuuya got up without saying anything and left. "Won't he help with the plan?" I asked. Mori grinned. "He has other stuff to do" he said. "And don't get too close to him" he added. I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "Let's just say he's a bad person" Mori smiled at me.

"That's nothing new" I said.

Mori looked at me confused.

"All humans are bad" I stated.