➶18

➶➶➶
"Please endure the approaching rough waves
Please don't let go of my hand even in the dark
It make shake and even capsize
But the warmth that will come after
Everything passed by will be so sweet"
-Where the sea sleeps, Day6
➶➶➶

➶➶➶"Please endure the approaching rough wavesPlease don't let go of my hand even in the darkIt make shake and even capsize But the warmth that will come afterEverything passed by will be so sweet"-Where the sea sleeps, Day6➶➶➶

School had always been hell. But somehow, just with Zhong Chenle's presence, it was like hell itself became impossibly worse.

He'd spent the entire homeroom kicking her shin, and then pretending not to do it when she scowled at him or when the teacher looked back at them. So she had practically sprinted out of the room and escaped to her first class, which luckily he wasn't in.

Fortunately, he was only in one of her classes, or so she knew by the schedule he had passed to Jisung for whatever reason. The class right before lunch, which was English, and the class right at the end of the day, which was Math. She thought Math couldn't get any worse, but apparently she had been terribly wrong.

In English, she purposely sat as far away from him as possible. Renjun, who was also in that class, laughed out loud at her, Jisung just giving her a tired smile as he plopped down next to him. She gave Chenle a triumphant grin, to which he rolled his eyes.

Lunch finally came, April sighing because maybe Zhong Chenle would leave her alone to eat in peace. Not like he had done anything else besides kick her this morning.

April sat down at the table she usually sat at with Jisung and everybody else. To her utter dismay, Chenle decided to sit on the other side of Jisung.

"Go away," she said, annoyed.

"Why should I?" he asked, "Are you trying to be the dictator of the cafeteria?"

"Should I start?" April continued, "Because my first act will be to have you executed."

"Go ahead and try."

"You bitch-"

"Okay," Jisung said, placing a hand on each of our shoulders. "Let's calm down. You're not even sitting next to each other right now."

April groaned, rolling her eyes as she leaned back in her chair. There was no reason to roll her eyes, she just felt like it.

"You realize you still haven't told me everything that happened yesterday?" Jisung said, turning to April.

"Yes, I did," she said, "I told you I got this stupid quest thing!"

"You met the gods," he said, "and all you told me was that you got a stupid quest. You don't think something's missing here?"

"No?"

Jisung sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"I can tell you," Chenle said, raising his hand. "I was there."