➶11

➶➶➶
"Thousands of doubts behind me
Ten thousands of mistrust behind me
But I go now I follow my dreams
Drive through the question of life"
- Given-Taken, Enhypen
➶➶➶

➶➶➶"Thousands of doubts behind meTen thousands of mistrust behind meBut I go now I follow my dreamsDrive through the question of life"- Given-Taken, Enhypen➶➶➶

*chapter eleven*

Chenle sat in his room, mindlessly spinning in his chair as he waited for the day to pass. His school work was already done and shut in his backpack. He actually wanted to go out and do something, but he also wanted to avoid his father.

"Oh screw it," he muttered, standing up.

He grabbed his bucket hat, placing it on his head, then looked down at his clothing. Sweatpants and a hoodie. Perfect.

He peeked out of his room door, sighing in relief when he saw that the hallway was empty. He slipped out, his shoes in his hands since his socks made less noise.

Okay, he thought, Father's office is next to the front door, so he'll see me if I go that way. He also has an alarm on the back door, so can't go that way. And Father will be keeping a close eye on the garage door, since I came in through there.

"Out the window then," he whispered to himself, tip toeing down the stairs.

He found the window farthest away from his Father's office, unlocking it and pulling it up. Then he slid his shoes on before stepping on the ledge and boosting himself out to land in the dirt below the window.

He brushed some of the brown dirt off of himself, and then stood up, turning around to close the window behind him.

"Zhong Chenle."

Oh shit.

"How funny to see you here...in your own living room, Father," Chenle said, laughing awkwardly.

"Where the hell are you going?" his father asked, "We still have to talk about earlier too."

"Do we though?" Chenle replied, backing away from the window.

"I swear to god, Chenle, get back in this house."

"No can do...bye!"

And then Chenle turned around and sprinted away from his own house, foregoing grabbing his skateboard in the fear that his Father would legitimately kill him.

In reality, his Father just sighed, telling himself he would deal with his son after he finished his work. He walked back into his office, pausing a bit before calling Chenle's driver and asking him to keep an eye out.