➶6

➶ ➶ ➶
"But you'll never know unless you walk in my shoes
You'll never know my tangled strings
Cause everybody sees what they want to see
It's easier to judge me than to believe"
-You'll never know, Blackpink

➶ ➶ ➶"But you'll never know unless you walk in my shoesYou'll never know my tangled stringsCause everybody sees what they want to seeIt's easier to judge me than to believe"-You'll never know, Blackpink➶ ➶ ➶

*chapter six*

April sighed as she looked at her hands, not really sure what she was feeling.

"I'm sorry, April," Pan said, "But if he really was another child of Apollo, he's probably long dead by now."

That was true, her mother even said that her older brother, Donghyuck, had died before she was born. But her dream, which she was certain was a lot more than just a dream, had confirmed that he had survived past birth, but wasn't exactly living the easiest life.

But the man whom she assumed was her father, or Apollo, had admitted that he wasn't sure how much longer the boy would survive.

It made sense that he was long dead. How long could a mere kid fight against all the gods for his entire life?

She picked up her phone, clicking on her Mom's contact. Right now, she should focus on the people in her life that were alive. And figuring out what she herself was going to do.

The phone rang against her ear for a couple seconds, before her Mom picked it up, her frantic rambling catching April a bit off guard.

"Oh my god, April, did you actually get on that bus? I'm so sorry I didn't see your messages, but are you alright? Did that stupid school actually kidnap you? Is Jisung still with you or did the two of you get separated? Is he okay-"

"Mom, we're fine," April said, cutting off the rambling. "Well, I'm fine now. I wasn't a couple moments ago, but that's irrelevant, and I actually don't know where Jisung is-"

"April, oh my god," her Mom said, "I'll track your phone's location just wait where you are."

"You can track my location?!"

"Yeah, duh, I don't trust you."

April groaned but quickly got the conversation back to what she wanted to talk about.

"Mom, we're both really fine," she said, "It was the school's special field trip for special kids."

Her Mom remained silent on the other end of the phone, revealing to April that she knew exactly what her daughter was talking about.

"Mom," she said, her voice breaking a little. "I'm a demigod. My Dad's an Olympian god. And you're...you were amazing enough to catch his attention."