Thank you, Thank You All (Behind the Author)

I want to take this time to thank all of you who have been with me from the beginning when this story first started out 6 years ago. It's crazy to think how far we've come now, and it's crazy to me to see just how much my story has inspired people and been a favorite.

This story was inspired by another former fnaf author who did a lot of human fnaf X reader. It's been a long time but Vexyvex(I believe the name was) had me in a choke hold with their fnaf stories. Other authors such as The Yellow Balloon, with their The Rockstar's Girl story, were also a huge inspiration.

When I first wrote this story I had no idea where to go with it. Sister location had just come out when the idea popped into my head, and so I took the plunge to write. So much has happened to this story. It's been revised I believe 3 times. I can't believe that this is finally the end of fixing the story to just how I want it.

Now I will still be "working" on this book. There are grammatical errors to fix as well as a few loose thoughts that will either get more clarity or wiped completely. But in terms of story this is it. It's crazy to think that this used to be such a small project for me back in the day that I didn't have much of a vision for. Though now my ideas are clear and I know where I want it to go.

As such I want to take this time to really thank each and everyone one of you for taking the time to read this note and this story. Because of you guys this story means a lot to me. It was my first and it certainly won't be the last. I've enjoyed being apart of this community and enjoyed the kindness and patience you've all had for me.

With that said the second book will take time to complete. So please bare with me as I rewrite the chapters that already exist and prepare the new chapters for release.

I have two other fnaf books in the mean time that will be worked on, on the side. If you're a Freddy fan these are a treat for you.

Help Wanted (A Security Breach Glamrock Freddy X Reader) is currently in the works, it follows more closely with the cannon lore. At the same time I'm attempting to fix security breach's plot to make it make sense.

Circus of Attraction (A Human! Funtime Freddy X Reader) is also in the works. It's like this book in that it doesn't follow closely with the official lore much though the idea with that one is to feel like you're reading an official fnaf short story. If you like suspense and drama with a flare of murder and nsfw themes then you've found the right funtime book.

For now these will be my only fnaf spin off books, but if you'd like to see others just let me know in the comments. I may not be able to respond to all of them but I always read them.

Thank you again, for those who read this far, for enjoying this book and being with me on this journey. As one of my favorite songs thar came from the community goes, look at me now!

~Nightmare