The Sequel is Here

Hello lovelies, if you've made it this far then you should know the story isn't over yet! The sequel is here, and in the works as of now. Enjoy this sneak peek of chapter one of Pyromania (a Five Night's at Freddy's Various X Reader)
~Nightmare

Your head throbbed, the sharp pain ran down your face striking you in the eyes. In your silent world of darkness it was all that kept your mind awake. You wanted nothing more than to continue sleeping, but something urged your to open your eyes.

But despite its nagging sensation, you didn't want to open them. You were unwilling to wake up. Unwilling to meet the waking world. Though your efforts to remain in your slumber were in vain, you had to awaken. You were compelled to.

Begrudgingly you peeled your eyes open. Half expecting to meet the sound of your alarm and that being the cause of your splitting headache. But the room was silent, the only noises being made by you as you shifted in bed. Your vision was blurry, you blinked. Once. Twice. Until finally things shifted into view.

Where are you?

Quickly you sat up, looking around the room hastily. This place was somehow unfamiliar and familiar all at once. As you glanced around, you noticed you were in some sort of bedroom.

It was a quaint sort of room. That clearly used to hold so much life at one point in time. It wasn't very hard to gleam the fact, it was evident, in the blue paint that seemed to be freshly placed upon the walls, down to the toys that littered the floor. Though upon closer inspection now that you were looking you realized that you're not alone.

It was then you saw him, a little boy amongst five stuffed animals holding tightly onto one of them. His eyes met yours, a certain maturity behind them, holding closer to the animal in his arms.

"Hello (Y/N)." The boy grinned softly, even his tone held a sense of maturity beyond his years. He seemed merely 8 years old. Though he spoke as if he was older than you now.
"It's been a long time."

"H-how do you know my name?" You blurted the words out before you were able think of a better question. Standing up off the bed you neglected the blue comforter to stand in front of the boy, only now realizing that the stuffed animal he guarded to his chest was Goldie in his animatronic form.

The golden bear looked up at you with hallowed eyes it's permanent grin almost seemed to grow wider as you approached. It would have been creepy if you hadn't had been through worse.

"I thought you'd ask where you are first." The little boy hummed amused standing up.
"It's fitting isn't it? Our first meeting after so many years is my last moments as a boy."

You frowned opening your mouth to ask what he meant. But stopped short when there was heavy pounding against the bedroom door.

"If I let him in, despite this being a memory it'll be far too early for us all to meet." The boy sighed gazing at the door with a scowl. Somehow it felt wrong for him to have such a deadly look upon his face. As if such an expression was rare to come by. The boy turned his attention back to you, smiling once more.
"Do not worry. Your unanswered questions will be answered soon. Goldie will fill you in, all you have to do now is wake up."

You bit your lip anxiously. Were you not awake? Somehow you felt like you shouldn't say anymore as you looked around the room, jumping again at the pounding on the door.

"It's okay (Y/N)." The little boy stepped closer to you reaching a hand out for you to take. Cautiously you took it.
"Just wake up."

Wake up....

       ___________________________
                           Author's note
Thank you all so much for enjoying insomnia and I hope to see you all in the sequel! Now I know a lot of you have some questions. I can't answer them all how ever, most of them will be answered in the sequel, but I can answer these.

Question I've seen a few times: Fnaf 1 takes place in the 80's, why is the reader even working here?

Answer: this story actually takes place after 1987, which was the year the reader was bitten at a party. The date is roughly 2016-17 in this story, on par with the date I had written it to begin with. To those who've had this story saved for a while and revisit it, consider this an Easter egg!

Question: How come they can transform into humans? Why can't they just stay animatronics?

Answer: that will be explained in depth in the second book, how ever to clear any confusion it's a gift from the puppet. The ability to be human again is what gives them their strange powers to age and grow, I'm being vague on purpose as this again will be explained in depth later but I know a lot of you have asked this question!

Question: Charlie is Henry's daughter, why is that the name of afton's daughter?

Answer: this book is far from the cannon universe and when it was written originally we had no idea who Charlie really was, and people were still speculating about Elizabeth. In this adaption of the story, I've placed my own twist with an attempt to still carry on the original feel of the franchise. I know that Charlie is Henry's daughter and in this story that Charlie and this one are not the same. She does not exist, but don't fret the answer for that will be relieved in the sequel.

If you have anymore I'm more than happy to answer them if they won't be answered in the second book. Now on to an exciting announcement if you've made it this far! I am hosting an art "contest" of sorts. By that I mean if you all want to create art for this book and want to be featured in a chapter please make the art! Just be sure to message me and tag me in the art book you've posted it in so that I can see it and tag you!

The only rules is that it has to be with either the core five, Vincent, and shadow. To keep the ambiguity of the reader safe, but if you want to draw the reader with a character I will add a new chapter dedicated to all the lovely works of art you all come up with!

This was a community project for me, I've had fun talking to fans and hearing their ideas of what they want to see next and this is a momentous moment for me. My thank yous will be in the next chapter if you want to hear the full story behind the author. For now, I'm excited to share this end with you all and the beginning of an art contest with you!

~nightmare