Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Foxy)

Alone again. Sitting where he's used to sitting during the day. The curtains of pirate cove hung over blocking most light from his view. Foxy just sat there on the wooden floor staring down at the graining.

You were still gone, and the pizzeria was shutting down. Any hope he had felt so far away now. He was alone again. Foxy looked at his arms seeing his coat still missing. He visibly slouched. (All alone in pirate cove. At this rate, he could accidentally drive himself half insane.)

Foxy was one of the more emotional ones in the group. He knew that. But when it came to handling them he didn't know how. At least Chica knew to cry. But foxy didn't know what to do. So he sat in his resentment. His resentment towards himself.

His promise felt broken, even though he was going to see you again. Still a part of him wished he had been there with you. He knows he wouldn't stand a chance against shadow. But he would have made an effort! (Or maybe he'd feel just as guilty he couldn't stop it.)

Foxy's ears were down, and his tail laid motionless behind him as he stared. He never thought much of it but now that he was alone in his thoughts, why did he have the tail? (The thought was just a weak excuse to keep him preoccupied with not thinking about you.)

Foxy peeked his head out from between the curtains trying to get a sense of the time. He wanted to leave and find you. He was half tempted to go on our by himself. He shook his head at the thought and slowly slid off the stage.

No one else lingered around pirate cove. It was just him. Foxy stood there staring at the camera as it remained off. He wished you were still in the office so he could run in and say hi. But the little light on the machine wasn't on. No one was in the office.

Foxy decided to talk a walk, looking around at the pizzeria one last time. It's different with out you here. Maybe it was lonelier. What would have happened if they didn't try and make you remember but instead shared new memories with you? Would things be different?

Foxy knew that it was shadow's fault you had to remember so quickly, though why was another unanswered question hanging in the air. If it hadn't of been for goldie it could have really hurt you to remember more than it already had. But still, did you have to remember?

Foxy stopped just before walking out into the main show room gazing ahead longingly. Was it so wrong of him to wish that you hadn't if remembered who he was before he was foxy? (Maybe it was because part of him already accepted who he was now compared to the little boy. He was an adult now. He's not sure how to explain it, but what ever ties they have to their souls that allow them to be human even if it's only appearance allowed them to age. Though something told him that he wouldn't age physically past a certain point unless the animatronic showed wear and tear.)

Foxy gazed out, again wishing he was simply human. Things would be different if he was just human. You wouldn't be in trouble if he was just human.

Foxy wandered out from the hall looking at all the tables. Thinking about the new memories the two of you created. He stopped walking to stare around, taking in everything before looking up towards the stage. He used to long being back up there. But now he had a new desire. (And you were so far away.)

Freddy was pacing, seemingly in his own world that he didn't notice foxy had wandered in and was looking at him. He was obviously just as worried. (Though what foxy felt was far different.)