Chapter 13 Torn From You (Chica)

(A/N: hello lovelies! Just a quick note that when you see chapters like this, it's the same rules as before but now they are their own separate chapter! Happy reading! ~Nightmare)

So, this was really what it was like now? Chica wasn't known to be patient. She had a hard time sitting still even as a kid. But for you she'd wait. Her fingers grazed over your face observing you as you laid against the cushion of the booth. (The table still moved out of the way so she could sit on her knees beside you.)

Look at you. You look like sleeping beauty. A real princess. And what was she now? She wasn't human anymore. But you were so alive even when you slept to her it was fascinating.

What were you both now? These feelings were complex. But she knew she loves you, yes she can say it she loves you. For a while, when she was a kid, she brushed off all those thoughts of thinking women were just so pretty because she wanted to be like them when she's older. But now she wasn't so sure.

Part of her was scared. She was scared about the fact that she loves you. What if you wanted a Prince Charming? Not another princess rescuing from the tower? She felt silly constantly comparing you to fairytales. But there were no tales where the beautiful sleeping beauty, runs away with a beautiful princess.

She felt weird, she could still remember what her father was like when she was little. She's supposed to like boys. She's supposed to be girly. Like the things girls do. Not be wild and run around and jump. Was this normal? These thoughts? (Did you feel the same?)

Chica's fingers twirled strands of your hair curling it between her fingers as she gazed at you. She couldn't stand the thought of you being hurt. While the evidence was strong you felt the same the doubt still lingered in her mind.

Tears began to sting her eyes as she looked away with a deep frown. She can't cry in front of you! Even if you were asleep she had to be strong. But she didn't want to loose you, especially as a friend. Your hair fell from her dainty grasp, resting back against your face framing it delicately.

Sometimes she used to wonder what it would be like being human again. What would she do? At the time she thought she'd go and make new friends, travel with them, party with them, enjoy being alive. She wanted to experience life to the fullest if she was still human. But it was an impossible dream.

Now, with you here by her side, she wondered what it would be like to be human with you. What new memories would the two of you make? Would you love her? Would she have more time to tell you that you meant the world to her?

She can't imagine a world where you aren't with her anymore. When you had gotten hurt as a kid, she had heard her parents talking about it. At the time she couldn't comprehend it but as time went on the thoughts clicked into place. She didn't think she'd see you again. (Even though the puppet promised them that when the time was right, they'd send something or someone to help aid in the final battle. The final battle so they could rest. Have their happiest day.)

She knew that you were here for a reason. You didn't just take this job because you needed the money though you probably convinced yourself that at first. You're here to help them. She wants to have her happiest day with you. Finally at peace with the woman she loves.

It felt so impossible. It felt so far away. She was anxious, tears beginning to fall. She's such a cry baby. A fact she's heard all her life. Whether it was from goldie as a snide remark when they argued, or from her past. She just couldn't stay strong at the idea you could leave her. She just couldn't bare the thought.