Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Bonnie)

The world felt so far away, as if you're peering through a window watching everything happen from a distance. Like it was happening to somebody else.

Your body ached, it burned, you could feel the blood dampening your clothes and sticking to your skin. You weren't dead, but you are dying. And that was an awful feeling.

This was really it wasn't it? Bonnie had spoken to you not that long ago, and promised he'd get you out of here. But, shadow had other plans. This was an elaborate trap. (And you the perfect bait.)

Your breathing felt slow. It was hard to take a breath with the way your lungs wheezed in your chest. (Or so it felt like.)

Shadow was back, his presence a sickening reminder that you were trapped, you didn't know where he had gone. He briefly mentioned something about leaving for a moment. But your mind was too jumbled to properly understand what he had said at the time.

"Well dove," shadow loomed over you with a smile, "it seems our game of cat and mouse is about to begin."

You slowly lifted your eyes up, you wanted to scream. Beg him not to go out there, your friends were out there. Bonnie, was out there.

"No-" your voice was hoarse, just as it had been not that long ago. You couldn't talk, not after all the screams of pain. But still the defiant no found it's way to your lips. Shadow just smiled at you, amused with the fire that still burned deep inside of you. (The desire to save them.)

"It's inevitable now dove, so just play the game with me and we'll finish this little show together." Shadow hummed leaning down, and you knew there was no way to argue with him. He was getting exactly what he wanted. (Though what precisely you weren't sure. But there was a him involved and you knew he can't come back.)
"Now just sit and wait. Your friends will come fetch you in a moment."

Shadow seemingly disappeared. The last thing you could see were his eyes, gleaming in the darkness. Then he was gone. You had to warn them. You had to find some way to warn them. But you didn't have enough energy to cry out to goldie. You barely had enough to crawl towards the door. But you had to. For them.

You whimpered, pushing your body forward, slowly crawling along the floor. Making your way to the door digging your nails into the wood for extra momentum.

Tears blurred your vision as you moved. Your body hurt so much. It hurts to breath. You bared your teeth to the pain, grinding them against one another with each pull forward.  You had to get to Bonnie. You had to warn them all.

You wanted to say so much to Bonnie, you didn't want to leave him like this. Your co prankster can't be alone again.

You kept pushing forward crying out in silent pain as you dug your nails further into the wood. Pushing ahead. Almost there.

Suddenly the door swung open catching your off guard. You winced expecting shadow, but then...

"(Y/N)!" Bonnie shouted into the darkness. Red eyes meeting your tattered form. He rushed forward dropping to his knees at the sight of you.
"Princess!"

"Bonnie-" tears blurred your vision as you out stretched your hand to him feeling his gentle touch once again. Bonnie frowned deeply trying to pull you up to his lap, in hopes to get a better look at you.

"Oh god, what did he do to you?" His voice was soft as his fingers brushed against your marked skin. Your arms had deep cuts along them, your work uniform didn't look like it was security anymore.

You opened your mouth to speak only for your words to catch in your throat. You wanted to warn him. You had to warn him, warn him about how this was a trap!