Chapter 13 Torn From You (Foxy)

(A/N: hello lovelies! Just a quick note that when you see chapters like this, it's the same rules as before but now they are their own separate chapter! Happy reading! ~Nightmare)

You looked so peaceful like that. Comfortable in his arms as you curled up close to his chest. Foxy had moved you once you had closed your eyes. Hoping you'd find it more comfortable to be curled against his chest instead of laying flat against his lap.

So it really as true. It had to be. The fact you remembered. What did you remember? What had happened in there? Foxy hated the fact he didn't know. He wished he could have been there too. He wanted to protect you.

He glanced towards his book watching as it shimmered in the dim light. He wasn't human. Not anymore. Not the human you knew at least. He was merged permanently with this body. (A connection to his soul that allowed him to be perceived as human. His soul would grow. But now after all these years his body would no longer.)

This was his life now. Foxy knew that. Unlike the others he sort of accepted it. He was angry at shadow for cursing him with this hell but, he can't say he's too displeased by it. The only thing he wished he could have now though, would be to still see the children.

He'd been "out of order" for a while now. He's starting to suspect he'll be taken from the establishment soon. They're just too scared to move him. That's really what he feared. Not having his friends. But it's different now.

His eyes looked down towards you feeling a weight against his shoulders. He can't be human enough for you. While unlike the others foxy had made a peace with his curse, now he was feeling regret. Regret that he couldn't be real for you.

Really all he's longed for was for someone to notice him. Singing away alone most nights before Freddy would give the order to attack the new night guard. He just wanted to be seen at the very least again. It's all different now. All completely different.

You see him. But how much did you see him? Foxy leaned his head to the side trying to get a better look at your sleeping face. When goldie had placed you onto the booth and left with out a word to the others. Foxy ran over as quickly as he could towards you.

In those moments, those anxious moments of being forced back by that barrier unable to get close until what ever goldie had done, foxy knew just what he wanted. He knew just how much you meant to him. Even if he's known in the back of his mind all along, it was just seeing you in danger that finally made it click. (That and the accidental kiss of course.) To be alone again, wouldn't be nearly as bad as loosing you.

How long has it been now? How long have you been asleep? Foxy could wait until you opened your eyes again. It was just, he worries. Was it normal to need this much sleep after what you went through? Honestly he's not even sure what you had gone through. The only faint idea he had was that it just wasn't good.

Foxy just didn't know what else to do now. He guessed he was doing all he could do but it just didn't feel like enough. He sighed deeply turning his head to stare out into the entrance hall. He'd just wait. That's all he's ever done wait for the right moment.

"Hmm," you hummed shifting slightly against his chest from where you were propped up against him, "foxy?"

Finally your eyes opened, revealing those beautiful (E/C) eyes, to stare up at him confused. You seemed to be taking a moment to really figure out what was going on here. (Though once you noticed you were laying on his chest you moved quickly with a startled gasp.)