四十三

chapter forty-three!

GAUCHE

THERE'S GOOD JOKES AND BAD JOKES

Good jokes are classified as the ones that hits well and could rouse a belly-holding, hearty laughter from people. On the other hand, bad jokes are unsalvageable and creates an sticky atmosphere that could only evoke a small and uncomfortable smile. Now, in this situation, it's a little too hard to determine as to which side Mina's joke stood. Oikawa believed it to be standing on the grey area— a joke that was so bad that it was almost good. Of course, he may have doubted his hearing for a moment there, but he knew he was hearing that right.

Iwaizumi and Kindaichi shared his sentiments, further proving that Mina, in fact, did say what they thought she said.

For what felt like hours, their stunned silence was broken when Oikawa started doubling over in laughter. No, he can define it well now— this joke was quite funny. Quite funny that in fact, he was in tears over it. His teammates stared at him blankly while the couple was unsure about whatever it was that was that he found hilarious. But the Grand King laughs himself up until he settled down to fits of small bursts of chuckles, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

"You really had us going there, not-a-fan-chan," Oikawa shakes his head, amused. "That was pretty good, I'll give you that."

Kageyama, dating someone? There wasn't a single chance that Oikawa found in that kid when it comes to dating. He was glued to the sport, 24/7. The boy lives and breathes for the sport, and that was the only thing the brunet learned about him— and it irked him, because everyone knew how much of a natural genius he is.

"R-Right, that was a good one, Lee-san..!" Kindaichi couldn't help but smile, looking somewhat relieved over what his senior has said.