三十五

chapter thirty-five!

GAUCHE

MINA FEELS THAT it's fair to say that the guitar club wasn't exactly sought-after by the mass population of Karasuno students— well, all it really took was a glance behind the door's narrow window to see the poor state of the room, the lack of equ...

MINA FEELS THAT it's fair to say that the guitar club wasn't exactly sought-after by the mass population of Karasuno students— well, all it really took was a glance behind the door's narrow window to see the poor state of the room, the lack of equipments and the fact that there's only five people involved in this club. That was the minimum amount of members needed to start up a club! And if someone were to ever quit, that'd mean they were going to be disbanded in less than two weeks. Now that Mina thought about it, no wonder why their club President, Fujie, sobbed like a baby when she joined the team the day before it was going to be handed over to the Paranormal Investigating Club.

Those people were carrying talismans they purchased from shrines and all sorts of junk to detect apparitions in rumoured locations or whatnot. But with the guitar club's revival, albeit hanging on a thin thread, the paranormal team was forced to withdraw their application for a club room and resulted to them recalling McDonald's as their rendezvous point.

While those previous troubles may have been resolved, that didn't mean there were new ones brewing along the lines— like this moment, for example.

Inside the shabby club room, barely anyone spoke a word. There were sighs, head-scratching movements, and any other actions that depicted distress. Even Mina couldn't help but sigh along with how somber the mood was. She wasn't even down in the dumps or anything, but she was merely following along with the flow!

The problem was— they needed new people. They didn't care who it was, but if they were first-years, that much was enough to last the club's tradition for a bit more time. But the thing is, with the recruitment process, they needed a publicity stunt that would surely blow the socks off of everyone; including the teachers so they could increase the club's budget. They weren't going to mooch off through rentals anymore if they were to succeed.