十九

chapter nineteen!

GAUCHE

SHE WAS PETITE

SHE WAS PETITE.

That much he deciphered through his constant glances and at times, a few seconds of staring, only then did Kageyama realize how delicately petite Mina was when compared to his height. And to be quite frank with his inner self, he might have liked that difference between them. It was endearing, surprisingly but he could never admit it to anyone. Hell might have to freeze over before the raven haired male would readily utter those words out loud for the world to hear.

But in this situation, Kageyama would undoubtedly admit that he was damn bored and aggravated from reading off the textbook he and Hinata stared at from the hands of the Korean girl. The english words and sentences accompanied by pictures to depict the examples of situations on the book seemed nothing more than just a chaotic mess, mostly sleep-inducing if anything.

He would've easily fell asleep had it not been for Mina's teaching, talking to them in a mellow manner despite the stern tone she retained, blending fairly with her accented speech that hinted her native home.

It was entrancing to say the least, the way she would push fallen strands behind her ear, the faint hums she made when she was thinking, or the way she—

"...ou guys get it?"

Mina turned to them out of expectation but all she received was a drowsy Hinata fighting to keep his eyes open and an unblinking Kageyama, staring deep with that frown of his. When she didn't receive a response, her eyes dimmed down and she heaved out a small sigh, knowing fully well that she might have sucked terribly at teaching them.

"U-Uh, yeah! I totally got that!" Hinata snapped out of his state and flashed a sheepish grin before turning to Kageyama. "You got that too, right, Kageyama?!"