chapter seven!

GAUCHE

Mina was getting drowsier by the second

Lunch was slowly coming to an end and the hearty lunch she received from Ukai's mother was enough of a meal to get her stuffed and drowsy. The girl leaned her chin on top of her tea bottle and slowly but surely, allowed her eyes to flutter heavily as the noise around her started to drown out.

"Lee-san!"

The brunette jolted from her seat like a fish out of water. She groggily turned her head to see a fellow classmate waving her over. "Someone's looking for you."

Hm?

Mina's brows furrowed as she hesitantly stood up. Someone was looking for her? It was a rare occasion for her to be called out unless a teacher had, but other than that, she barely had talked to other students from another classㅡ she paled. God, how she prayed it wasn't the third year senior who barged in her class before. Erika never came back after the incident but she could still feel the lingering aura around her. It was like the senior attached a chip on her back or something.

Anxious and reluctant, the brunette grabbed the edge of the sliding door and slowly moved it. There, the raven haired girl she met in the gym stood, looking cultivated and mature as ever. Mina licked her now chapped lips, mildly surprised to see her around these parts. Some students were even staring and gossiping at her alluring figure despite her just simply holding a pile of sheets.

It truly was the power of beauty.

"Ah, you are fromㅡ"

"I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, third year and manager of the volleyball club," She introduced with a winsome smile. Mina could've sworn her breath was nearly knocked out of her lungs from that simple gesture. "And you're Lee Mina-san, right?"