二十一

chapter twenty-one!

GAUCHE

TWO WORDS

TWO WORDS.

Damn. Hot.

Heaves of irritated sighs escaped her lips while the sounds of her nude Jimmy Choo stiletto pumps clacked sharply against the pavement. With every step she took, each stride she made, they all expressed the vexed emotion that was circulating in her system. Heads were undoubtedly turning at the sight of such a glamorous figure, dressed in a nude pink short-puff sleeve dress, pointed toe leather pumps, white Doli clutch in hand, and topped off with the BVLGARI shades adorned perfectly to shield her eyes— who would not take a second to intake such a person walking down the street in such a fashion?

Minji Lee served to be a refreshing sight under the summer's heat.

But the girl couldn't care less about their stares as she was deeply fixated on reaching her destination in mind. Just the mere thought of seeing her identical twin brought the corner of her lips to curve quite devilishly. She could vividly imagine the shock on Mina's face morphing into one that was of disbelief and then into disappointment— now that seems like a hilarious sight, chuckles bubbling in her throat.

The parade of amusement in her mind was suddenly cut off when her phone buzzed inside her bag. Minji's eyes could only roll as it had been the twentieth call she might have received since she left the hotel this noon.

"Ugh, can people let me breathe a little?" Now her strides were growing a little more quicker, solely powered by vexation. "I literally asked for a little breatherー"

She couldn't even finish her sentence when immediately rendered speechless by what she witnessed. Just a few ways away from her was a figure, a clear resemblance between them, ripping out a poster of what seems to be her watch advertisement.