三十一

chapter thirty-one!

GAUCHE

"OVER HERE, YOU TWO!"

Despite Sugawara waving his hands to catch the pair's attention, Mina on the other hand was already distracted by the hustle and bustle by the riverside. It looked breathtaking, truly— the brilliant vibrance of it all, the rich scent of fried and barbecued snacks, folks of all ages dressed in yukatas, children spectating with laughter at an adult trying to get a hold of a goldfish— her eyes couldn't keep up; not when there's too many things she wanted to try.

So this is what a Matsuri looks like, she breathes out in awe.

"Looks like you're raring to go around, Lee-san!" Sugawara eyes the girl's expression with a tinkle of his laughter. "Everyone's already here but we've all broken into our separate ways. Kageyama, why don't you accompany her around the place? She'll need a tour guide around these parts."

"What?" Kageyama blinks.

"Oh my god, fried squid! Tobio-kun, look, yummy squid!" Her eyes glimmer at the sight of the food on the stand. "Hurry, hurry! Many people line up now!" She says with a tug of his sleeve.

"I-I got it, geez," The raven haired male couldn't believe just how excited she was. He nods his head at the latter. "We'll see you around, Suga-san."

"See you later!" Mina chimes in with a wave.

"Mhm, you two have fun!" His upperclassman smiles, but before Kageyama could go anywhere else, Sugawara approaches him and whispers, "You miss a hundred percent of the shots you don't take."

The raven haired male's expression contorts into that of confusion, unsure of what he was trying to say. "Uh..."

"Good luck!"