Chapter 41 - Turn Table Pt 1

---This one is a bit short cause I didn't have much time to edit ^-^; Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day! ---

I asked him where he was going but he didn't respond. 

A moment passed and I saw that he returned with my clothes. 

"We probably won't have enough time to shower." Liam stated making his way to my side. He sat my clothes on the bed and took a seat in front of me on the chair he had in his room. He slowly placed his hands at my sides and trailed them up, pealing his over sized shirt from my body. I melted at his touch. The electric running through me as his hands caressed my sides made me shiver with bliss.

He finally brought the shirt above my head, but his expression quickly changed, he now had fear in his eyes. I looked at my skin to see what scared him. It was all of the bruises I had received from Zeal yesterday. They were placed on various parts of my torso. I looked back at Liam and gave him a soft smile.

"Its fine." I assured him. He sighed, then pulled me into a warm hug. I wrapped my arms around his back and rested my head in between his neck and shoulder.

"C'mon, lets get to school." I say, pulling away, then holding his gorgeous face. He gave a small smile and let me dress myself. We went downstairs and had breakfast. Marie's cooking is becoming more amazing with every meal.

We drove off to school and once there, separated. He made sure to hand me my crutch before he left though. Today was the day I'd kick my "anti Zeal" plan into action. I know Liam wouldn't approve, but we can never truly be happy until Zeal is exposed for the frog he is. I found Zeal at his locker and greeted him joyfully. 

"Mornin' Zeal." I beamed with a goofy smile. He looked at me like I was mental.

"...Uh what do you want?" He narrowed his eye and bit his bottom lip, confused.

"Nothing, I just wanted to greet you is all." I say before limping off with a smile on my face. It was odd walking around school today. People actually noticed me, and greeted me, asking if I was okay like they cared or something. Whenever anyone asked me what happened I told them I feel down some stairs, how original.

When Cortney and her friends saw me, they sat in their seats looking white as ghosts.

"Oh my gosh, Harvey!" Cortney gasped. "W-What happened to you?"

I explained a little of what went yesterday, Cortney was filled with rage. She told me she was about to call to check up on me but figured I was okay. She was definitely going to attack Zeal, but I told her to at least wait a few weeks before doing anything irrational. I gave them the gist of my plan, they looked a little worried but accepted it.

Becka got out a pink marker and drew a heart on my cast. The others ordered her to pass it over to them, and after awhile my cast was filled with a bunch of little drawings. It made me very happy. Every little picture warmed my heart.

 After hanging out with my friends for awhile we had to head off to class. Sometime later in the day It was home economics. I decided to use this class to put my plan further into motion. I made a big batch of red velvet muffins. The teacher finally scored me, accepting my work. I got  a perfect score. She looked guilty of accusing me of cheating. She should have, I forgive her though.

I placed all of the muffins in a basket planning on hading them out to the school. That was far out of my comfort zone, but it was part of my plan, I didn't have much of a choice. I carried the basket in one and hand supported myself  with the crutch in the other. I hesitantly made my way to my first person. He stood in the hall, probably on his phone.

"Excuse me, would you be interested in a muffin?" I ask with a smile. He turned to me and looked at the basket then my crutch. He had bright brown hair and a slight beard.

"They aren't poisoned are they?" The guy asked with a smirk. I shook my head.

"They're just something I made in home economics. I'm handing them out to people." I inform. He smiled and grabbed one. He bit into it then gave me an odd look. I was beginning to think he didn't like them, which made me nervous.

"Holy crap, did you really make these?" He said, stuffing the rest of the muffin into his mouth. I nod, with smile growing on my face.

"You gotta hand out more of these sometime dude." He said grinning. He gave a thumbs up before walking off. That turned out well.

I spotted another person in the hall not too far from me. It was a girl. She had long black hair and a buttload of piercings. She was on her phone, like most student in the school.

"Um... would you be interested in one of these?" I ask raising the basket as I make my way to her. She slowly placed her half shut eyes on me, then trailed them to the basket. She returned her eyes to her phone, not speaking a word.

"So, I guess that's a no?" She rolled her eyes as I said that.

"If it'll get you to leave me alone, I'll try a piece." She said, sounding frustrated. She removed her foot from the wall and walked up to basket. She broke the edge off of one and stood there, waiting for me to leave. She put the small piece of velvet muffin in her mouth as I turned my back. When I was half way down the hall I heard her call.

"Hey, boy. Bring those back here for a sec." She demanded, with shock replacing the frustration. I smiled as I returned to her side. She grabbed a whole muffin and munched it.

"These are pretty damn good kid." She narrowed her eyes even more than before, which didn't really seem possible. I thanked her for the compliment before heading off to find my next target.

I saw another girl in between the door frame of a classroom. As I approached her I noticed she was yelling at someone. She heard me approach and darted her head my way. Her hair was bright blonde, like sunlight. She thought I was heading into the class room and moved aside.

"Uh I'm handing out muffins, would you like to try one?" I shyly ask.

"Are you... Puke Boy?" She asks narrowing her eyes.

"I guess so?" I reply a bit disappointed.

"Sure, I'll  have one. I need something to eat anyway." She says as she pulls a muffin from the basket.

"My goodness these are good. Did you bake these?" She asks, widening her eyes. I nod with a smile.

"What's going on?" A guy said popping out of the classroom. I guess this was who she was shouting at?

"Ugh." She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair, walking away. The dark haired guy looked at me raising a brow. He noticed the muffins.

"Want one?" I offer. He smiled and grabbed one before heading after the girl.

Some later after searching the halls I spotted another target. The guy who tagged along with Zeal and beat me up. I wasn't angry or upset with him, just a little disappointed he fell into Zeal's trap.