Chapter 2 - The Jealous Liar

-Picture of Liam

I was making my way to my locker trying to be as stealthy as possible. Sadly to my poor fortune I was spotted. One of Liam's friends were down the hall when they noticed me. I darted towards my locker as fast as humanly possible. Thankfully since I'm quite fast i managed to grab my stuff and dart off before he reached me. I had better keep my eyes open for the rest of the day. I'd like to avoid as much contact as possible. This was going to be a challenge for me cause i have some of the same classes as Liam and some of his friends.

Since I'm smart or whatever i managed to jump ahead a grade or two. This was very unfortunate for me however. It just made it that much easier for Liam to track me down. I'd probably still be ratted out by someone else even if i wasn't in the same class as him though. The whole school is against me.

I do know some places in the school that no one ever really hangs out at. One being the roof, surprisingly. And that's exactly where I'm heading. After climbing many stairs i finally reach the door to the rooftops. I open it and begin walking only to notice someone standing at the railing. I stop in my tracks and the person turns around. 

"Oh s*** just my luck..." I say in a hushed voice. It's Liam. The look on my face right about now is resembling that of a deer caught in headlights. He seems to notices and begins to chuckle. After staring awhile he began to approach me. I feel as if I'm in a horror movie. My legs wont move. I just stand there and shiver in fear. After trying several times to move I finally build up enough force to able to run. I take off at top speed right before he's able to reach me and begin dashing for the door, also like a deer.

Again since I'm fast i managed to escape. My speed seems to be really helpful today. 

I decide skip the cafeteria and stay in one of the stalls in the school's bathroom with the door locked until the bell rings to avoid any trouble.

After waiting for awhile the final bell rings signaling me to head to class. Unfortunate for me Liam and one of his friends are in it. I'll just dash right out the door as soon as its over, i could actually manage to make it. I unlock the stall door and head into the halls. Thankfully its filled with students heading to their final classes so i can blend in. After making my way to my usual seat the teacher begins to speak.

Before i knew it i heard the bell. Class was over in a flash, probably due the fact that i was lost in thought about my escape. The teacher was gone before the first student could even stand from their chair. That wasn't very helpful to me, though it probably wouldn't make much of a difference cause they don't exactly care if anything happens to me. I begin dashing for the exit, trying to walk along side some of the other teens or run rather. But it seems they've already picked up on my plan. I feel a force on my arm. Its someone's grip. I manage to wiggle out of my overshirt while continuing out of the class room. I escape the persons grasp, but lose my overshirt. Not a big loss, its definitely better than being punched in the gut. I make a dash down the hall and over to my locker. I stuff all my supplies into it before continuing towards the school exit. I made it to the school's parking lot and see that I'm the first one there. I sprint down the street towards my home. I don't take the bus cause i don't want to encounter anyone who might want their fist in my stomach. 

I've been running home everyday for as long as i can remember. That's probably where i got my speed. My parents never knew this cause anytime I'd leave or arrive at the house they weren't there. So i never got scolded for walking two miles to school and running two miles back everyday. The distance to school from my new house is much longer than my previous. Its around four miles to get there and back with my old one only being around one. Its a good work out, especially since its all the activity i get during the day, well aside from all the running at school.