Chapter 49 - Steamy Evening

---Hopefully there aren't too many errors in this one, I edited it kind of weird. Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day!---

---Picture of Liam---

WARNING: Things get pretty steamy in this chapter, so if you aren't comfortable reading that kind of thing I suggest you back away!

"What'd you buy?" He asks, staring at my bag.

"A life simulator, and an action RPG." I answer, he looked amused. We drove back to his house. When we got inside there was no trace of his parents, It seems like they'll be gone for awhile. Liam hopped on the couch and popped in a new game. It looked to be a fighter with different mechanics than the other one we usually played. When I saw the roster of characters I got excited. I quickly made my way to Liam's side. He handed me a controller, I wasn't expecting to play but I got excited. I was pretty good at it for a beginner. I quickly got the hang of the controls, but Liam still managed to make me look like an amature. After taunting me non stop he just tickled me senseless. We scuffled on the couch a bit with me trying to escape.

"Play the games you bought." He said plopping to the back of the couch.

"You're done playing?" I asked, curious.

"I just want to watch you play." He said, and I smiled. I took out the life simulator and handed it to Liam so he could put it in. When the game started there was an option for two player.

"Do you want to join in?" I beam at him. He smiled and picked up the controller.

"Sure." We started the game and played for hours, it was so much fun.

"Its nice to play a game without always competing. This one is especially fun." He said relaxing on the couch. I nod and lay my head in his lap. He stroked my hair, making me sleepy.

Some time later we finished playing the game. I leaned up from Liam's lap in case he wanted to get up. He stood from the couch and looked out the window.

"Where on earth are my parents..." He sighed. As soon as he finished speaking his phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Yeah... Yeah..."

"Alright." He sighed.

"Bye mom." Oh so it was Marie he was speaking to then.

"What's up?" I questioned still on the couch.

"My parents said they won't be here 'till tomorrow morning. Their car broke down, so they'll be staying at a hotel." He stood still for a moment, then a grin appeared on his face.

"It'll just be me and you tonight, so I guess that's a good thing." He smirked. He slowly walked over and arched himself above me. He slowly appoarched my face with his and bit my lip, pulling it in his direction. I moaned at the pleasure. He captured me in a big kiss, that's when his stomach growled. He pouted, disappointed that it messed up our kiss. I glanced around the house, not being able to see much, I didn't realize how dark it had gotten.

"S-Should I make dinner then?" I ask shyly.

"I'd love that, please do." He smiled looking hopeful. I went into the kitchen and tried to decide what to make. 

"Any requests?" I ask the same question as I did earlier this morning.

"How about something with... salmon?" He says looking a bit puzzled

"Okay, I can do that." I reply looking through the fridge. I spot a bag of salmon and notice they're almost out. This time Liam helped me in the kitchen, probably noticing how tired I was, and I'm still in a cast after all. I made steamed cream salmon and stir-fried rice.

"This smells really good." He said kissing my head. I gave him a shy smile.

"It should be finished now." I notify.

"Great, I'm starving." He said, grabbing two plates and handing them to me. I scooped the food onto them and he carried them to the dining table.

"f***." He swore under his breath. I looked at him curious.

"Harvey, this is really good, really really good. You could be a professional chef if you wanted." He complimented, digging back into his food. I didn't know how to take the compliment so I just shyly squirmed in my chair. When we finished eating Liam stood from his chair and gave me a huge kiss.

"Thanks for the meal babe." He smirked. I blushed all the way up stairs. All the lights were off upstairs which made feel like an excited little kid. Liam pulled me onto his bed without turning on the lights.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks, flicking his head to the TV. I slightly nod. He popped out the remote and turned on the TV. While he searched through the large list of movies he pulled me in between his legs like he did the last time we watched a movie. 

He selected a romance film. I didn't take him for the romance kind of guy but I guess you can't really judge a book by its cover. The movie played and we cuddled. A pretty steamy scene came on, which got me all hot and bothered. I hoped Liam didn't notice. Just as I finished my though I felt his hand travel to my bulge. He began working his fingers at the cloth of my shorts. I whimpered under his touch. I could feel an immense amount of pleasure beginning to course through me. I was hoping he wouldn't stop. He turned me to face him, suddenly locking our lips. He worked them back and forth passionately. He bit my lip slightly, allowing his tongue access into my mouth. We both slowly shut our eyes, easing into the kiss.

He held my back firmly and had my legs over his waist. The heat generating from our bodies made me relaxed. Getting this passionate with the one I love and to be this comfortable feels beyond any dream I've ever had. He guided my tongue with his, working it across my mouth, it felt so amazing.

He pulled away from the enjoyable wet kiss. I sat there wanting more. Seconds later he trailed his large hands up my side, removing my shirt. Once he got it over my head he kissed down my neck to my shoulder, leaving a little red trail. I melted at the warmth of his lips at my skin. While he continued kissing and biting me he lowered his hands down my bare torso making me quiver. He dropped them to the bottom of my back and wandered down to my shorts. He grabbed my butt and lifted me closer to him.

He stopped kissing me for a moment to remove his shirt. Holy crap, are we going all the way? Its too soon to assume such a thing. I started getting a little nervous but my excitement was on a whole other level.

When he got the shirt above his head I gazed at his beautiful body. It was extremely fit and bulged with muscle. I unconsciously rubbed a hand over his chest. It was so firm and sleek, I could almost hear my inner voice screaming. I saw him smirking down at me, that's when I realized what I was doing. I pulled away and tried to apologize but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into another kiss.

He held my back once more, this time pressing us close enough for our bare skin to touch. He lifted me by my butt and stood from the bed. He kissed me while holding me in his arms. He slowly turned to the bed and laid me down, not breaking the sensational kiss.

He slid his large hands down my body and made his way to the waistband of my shorts. I felt myself becoming to tight for my clothes. He slowly tugged on my shorts. He pulled them past my underwear, with my tent flinging free. The shorts got caught on the cast so I helped him remove them. He leaned us back on the bed and began working his fingers on underwear. I moan in the kiss from the wonderful feeling I was getting down below. Every moment our lips parted I was left panting heavily.

He locked eyes with me, we could barely make out anything in the dark but I could see a gentle and content look on his face. He leaned his head on mine, with our noses now touching. He gently caressed my thigh after lifting my leg. We sat like that for what seemed like forever.