7- Not Your Slave

"Sir the clients that were supposed to meet you have cancelled the meeting at the last moment. Their flights got delayed." Mily his assistant informed him.

Namjoon nodded. "Okay thank you, you can leave now. Today is your son's birthday right?"

A huge smile formed on Mily's face, she thought she wouldn't be able to her son's birthday due to the meeting. "Thank you, Sir"

She bowed and was about to leave when Namjoon spoke up.

"Wait!" He walked to the nearby cabinet and took out a gift box wrapped in beautiful blue wrapping. "Give this Yeonjun and tell him wish him from my side"

"That's so kind of you Sir. Thank you" Bowing for one more time she left the cabin with a huge smile.

Namjoon was almost done with today's work, the meeting was the only reason he was supposed to stay till late. He checked the time it was 4 . Normally he leaves after 7 but today he decided to leave early.

He did realize that he was rude last night and went overboard. He decided to make up with something. You had been craving pastries , you didn't tell him though . He accidently heard you when you were talking to Lily on the phone. So he decided to go home early and apologize well, maybe not apologize but accept his mistake at least.

Standing in front of the huge glass he was lost.

He didn't know what you would like? He didn't know your flavour.

"Excuse me, What would you like?" the worker asked.

"Uhm What flavour would a pregnant woman crave?" He asked hesitantly. The young female worker burst laughing.

"Oh sir it depends upon that person" The worker let out a small giggle.

Namjoon thought for a minute. He of course had no idea which would be your favourite. Will he call? Of course no, so he decided to take 5 most popular ones from the bakery hoping you may like at least one of these.

with a bag containing the fresh pasties he entered the apartment to meet with silence. Placing the pastries he decided to go to his room to find it also empty with no trace of your. He checked the entire apartment and you were nowhere, that's when he found your home slippers placed at the entrance. That's when he realized you left the house without his permission.

He was beyond furious. Knocking down the Vase he stormed into the bedroom waiting for your return. He could call you but no! He wanted to see when you will return.

An hour passed then two and still you were not back.

He was now not just angry he was enraged. After few more minutes he heard the front door open, his jaws clenched and fists tightened seeing the time, it was a little to 8

____________________________________________

"Stooppp!" Lilly haf to abruptly pulled the brakes thinking something happened.

"What?" She asked, a little concerned.

You smiled sheepishly before pointing an icecream truck on the corner of the road. Lily gave you an "Are you serious right now" look.

"plwwss Li, i haven't had one in ages that fcking Robojoon doesn't let me . Pretty please" You gave her your signature puppy eyes.

She sighed before stepping out of the car, she couldn't say no after that cute face.

.

.

.

.

You giggled as you entered the apartment with your favourite cone of choco mint(wink wink) . No doubt today was the most fun day you had in weeks. Finally getting out of this house meeting everyone filled you with so much love and energy. It gave you strength to tolerate him. Oblivious of the shattered vase near the couch you marched towards the bedroom to quickly get changed still having the half eaten ice cream in your hand.

With a huge grin you entered but it instantly disappeared when your eyes met the red glaring eyes already fixed on you.

He sat on the couch beside his bed, eyes fixed on you. His eyes well reflected the anger and rage. You felt intimidated, a huge lump formed in your throat.

"Where were you Ms. Yn?" He asked in a dangerously low voice walking closer to you. His voice sounds so cold and scary that it sent chills down your spine not allowing any word to leave your throat.

You stood there dumb , still trying to understand what were you supposed to do.

Now he was standing just in front of you when his eyes landed on the cone in your hand, scoffing he snatched away the cone throwing it across the floor.

" How dare you leave the house without my permission and on top of that you eat things I clearly forbade you to!! Who gave you the permission to even eat that? Who gave you the permission to step out of the door? Who??" He screamed right at your face making you take a step back.

You felt so humiliated. What were you a slave? You couldn't even take decisions for yourself. You never signed to be a slave.

"Where were you Miss yn?" He growled again.

"i..I went out with my friends" You replied with quivering lips.

" Did I allow you?" He asked again.

This was the last straw. Last straw of your patience. He got no right to insult you. He has no right over you. He doesn't own you.

"I never asked you Mr. Kim! You don't own me !! I never signed up for your insults and humiliation . You have no right to treat me the way you do. You are not me owner that I need to ask you everything." You snapped back taking enough of his controllings.

You expected him to say something but he just gave you a deadly glare before leaving the room. You sighed in relief.

So that's it? He accepts his defeat? It was easy.

You didn't want to snap honestly but he was taking it too far.

You were about to head into the closet when a pair of arms harshly turned you around.

"Remember this?" he asked, showing you the contract you had signed.

"Yes ! Yes I am your Boss! Yes I own your for the next 9 months! Yes you have to listen to each of my orders YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO DO THINGS I TELL YOU. YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO GO OUT WHEN I ALLOW YOU TO. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO IT THE THING'S I HAVE PERMITTED YOU. YOU DON'T TAKE DECISIONS , I DO!. "

"You have my baby and I have to make sure of it's safety. For you it's just a job that you are doing for money and I know you don't have any responsibility for his safety but I have. You don't care about him because you will get the money anyway but I do. I can't let you harm my baby by your reckless stupid and careless acts." He said in a more serious tone.

You stood there frozen by his words, how could a man think so low of anyone?

You felt weak, too weak to even speak .You neither wanted or had energy to fight back.

"You actually are an Asshole Mr. Kim, no wonder no woman wants to be with you and you had to do this" You said wiping your tears, before getting under the duvets not even bothering to change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I want to hear your opinions on this chapter?

Did Namjoon over react?

Was yn at fault too??

-G R E Y